All-Star The D2 Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would be too, but I'd also be really hesitant to schedule travel (other than by car) on a competition day. Experience tells me that delays and schedule changes tend to happen and the larger the competition, the more likely the delay.
I was wondering how anyone could schedule a Sunday flight??? With schedule a few weeks prior

It looks to me like it will be done for next year! We were lucky last weekend to not have storms...They are so common down there. I am probably the only person who doesn't like watching my kid in HP. The "priority viewing" is so far away it's a joke. And there is no way to see a decent, full on front view unless you stand in the back on the upper level, which at that point you may as well be in Anarctica, lol. I prefer Jostens bc you can get right down there and the kids can hear the support from friends and family. I'm paying for all this....I deserve a great view!! ;)
I agree. The fieldhouse does actually has an excellent priority viewing area. It's just reserved for industry professionals instead of customers.

I agree. The fieldhouse does actually has an excellent priority viewing area. It's just reserved for industry professionals instead of customers.

It is one of those things that bothers me far more than is justified by the facts - seeing the VIP area full of event producers, while the coaches, parents, and athletes from other teams at the gym get cattle-herded behind them. I get the logistics (and politics) of it and I understand why it basically has to be that way . . . but the visual of it still irks me every time.

So the team in first from semi's in S4 had a tumble injury and had to go on again. How badly will it affect them that they had to mark part of the pyramid? They looked really good up until the injury and were able to do the majority of the pyramid so I don't know how it affects their score...

I am not sure. They have a great routine and minus the tumble touch were very clean. I hope that girl is okay.

Apparently they don't break ties. Seen a few ties in the top 3..
Weird that Worlds does break ties but not Summit :/

Can someone post small senior 4 placements. My internet just quit working.

It is one of those things that bothers me far more than is justified by the facts - seeing the VIP area full of event producers, while the coaches, parents, and athletes from other teams at the gym get cattle-herded behind them. I get the logistics (and politics) of it and I understand why it basically has to be that way . . . but the visual of it still irks me every time.
"Full"
Is a generous term. More like a small sprinkling

Back