All-Star The D2 Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had so much fun watching my CPs gym last weekend [emoji1] for the most part I think everything was pretty well run, even with the weather issues people seemed in good spirits. We were lucky as we brought 4 teams and all were able to make to finals.....congrats to all the teams who competed this weekend...there were some amazing performances

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

To this day, I don't understand why people think WWS is an acceptable venue for big cheer events. The new Varsity building may improve things a bit, but there is one semi-decent venue (HP) and several substandard ones - including tents that get closed in semi-bad weather. Not a single one has great sight-lines for very many spectators. There are many locations nationally that could safely house a full compliment of spectators (and you wouldn't have to perform in tents.)

I think it's so funny that NCA and Cheersport (I believe) are bigger than Worlds and yet they manage to run so much smoother than Worlds, in large part because they are held in a venue that actually fits the needs of the event. I hope this new arena is better...

Off the top of your heads can you recall some of the teams who had 9 members or less in all girl? I know I saw a bunch but can't recall exact teams.

Back