All-Star The D2 Summit Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i spent the last ten minutes looking for a specific team, having read that they won wildcard as they were the only team.
Only to realise that 1st in wildcard means advancing to finals straight away.
Definitely felt a lil BLOND LOL

kudo's to the boy from extreme athletics black smack for that single based handspring up to extension during pyramid.
It looked good and you could see they were having fun!

Nope. :( The cynic in me thinks it's a little too coincidental that they took away the rewind button at the same event were they started posting scores. Is it crazy to think they don't want people to be able to rewatch teams and question the score?

The rewind usually is not available.. was not for either US Final last weekend.. just saying.

We had a great experience at the d2 Summit. We had previously gone to the summit in 2015, and while I like the set up they had in the tents better, we didn’t experience extreme problems in the arena. My daughter was on two teams this season, small sr1 and small j2. Her j2 finished second, what an amazing feeling. Their score was 98.2 and the 1st place team scored 98.23... so close! Her small sr1 placed 20th in semis and didn’t get to finals. Overall, the weekend was smooth and a very good experience. Now bring on next season!

Latest posts

Back