OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
You know it's all scripted when it's OK to send your daughter on stage in underwear and bra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit, I am not watching this show that much,, but I really hate how those minis are being treated by the so called Veteran Dance Moms, grown mature women. It sucks and it needs to stop...

You know it's all scripted when it's OK to send your daughter on stage in underwear and bra!

Hey come on don't exaggerate, they were (very tiny!) hot pants. ;) And the bra had a pathetic little stringy flower decal sewn on which TOTALLY makes it okay... Oh how I laughed, hats off to Kalani for still performing though! Very skimpy for a 16 year old though...

These tribute dances were so disrespectful to Muhammad Ali.

I can't even articulate why both concepts were dumb and tone deaf....but they were both dumb and tone deaf and conceptually ignorant and shows that they have no understanding of Ali, and simply focused on what his sport was and a portion of a quote he once said. Just silly of them

And Kendall was a mess in that hip hop dance

Abby is such a shyster. What I especially can't stand is how she always barks about having her reputation on the line but then gives the girls noncompetitive numbers with giant novelty boxing gloves or walkers... :mad: I've been set up to fail by a coach before and it really affects confidence levels and self esteem, especially at their age.
ETA: though I know the show and comps aren't real, they're still given crap numbers to perform in public which is embarrassing

Last edited:
These tribute dances were so disrespectful to Muhammad Ali.

I can't even articulate why both concepts were dumb and tone deaf....but they were both dumb and tone deaf and conceptually ignorant and shows that they have no understanding of Ali, and simply focused on what his sport was and a portion of a quote he once said. Just silly of them

And Kendall was a mess in that hip hop dance

If Abby is to be believed, she claims Lifetime picks the themes and she has to make it work.

If Abby is to be believed, she claims Lifetime picks the themes and she has to make it work.

I don't care whose fault the themes are. In fact it doesn't even matter . They're still conceptually trash

I don't care whose fault the themes are. In fact it doesn't even matter . They're still conceptually trash

Yet knowing that we still watch thereby encouraging the producers to just keep doing more of the same :(

**Lets do the times warp again**

Yet knowing that we still watch thereby encouraging the producers to just keep doing more of the same :(

**Lets do the times warp again**

The fact that the producers are ignorant, out of touch and socially tone deaf to the legacy of Ali doesn't really have anything to do with our viewership.

It's their ignorance and lack of cultural and social awareness. They would possess these deficiencies no matter what reality show they're producing.

Back