College The Difference Between The Uda And Nda College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
I know that forum is about college cheerleading, but I just want to throw in my two cents about the differences between the UDA and NDA regarding their College Nationals. In the UDA College Nationals, teams tend to use just one song for their jazz routines while NDA teams tend to use a bunch of songs that are remixed. Not to mention, it is very common to see coed dance teams in the NDA College Nationals compared to the UDA College Nationals. What do you think?

I know that forum is about college cheerleading, but I just want to throw in my two cents about the differences between the UDA and NDA regarding their College Nationals. In the UDA College Nationals, teams tend to use just one song for their jazz routines while NDA teams tend to use a bunch of songs that are remixed. Not to mention, it is very common to see coed dance teams in the NDA College Nationals compared to the UDA College Nationals. What do you think?

I know in the past I havent kept up with NDA since 2004 but I know that there dance routines were a combination of jazz, pom, and hip hop whereas UDA has separate divisions for them.

I don't follow UDA at all except occiasionally I watch Cini's dance team. I love NDA dance though. I like that they have added the open divisions as well so you can get an entire Hip Hop routine. I do like how NDA has a combination of the different styles in one routine though.

Back