All-Star The Fix For International!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to mention the emerging Worlds globes would GUARANTEE that 3 globes per international division would go home to countries that are NOT the US. I figured this would have been attractive to people considering I think there has only be 3 or 4 globes ever won outside the US.

Not to mention the emerging Worlds globes would GUARANTEE that 3 globes per international division would go home to countries that are NOT the US. I figured this would have been attractive to people considering I think there has only be 3 or 4 globes ever won outside the US.

I still feel this is a great and most of all easy solution, here in Cali this division has grown like no other, It's been the largest division at the bid giving comps (GSSA and Amercan Grand) and yet under the current system it's unlikely these teams will make it to Day 2. Something needs to change and soon. We have to think about what's best for the athletes right? At some point, these 18+ kids are going just quit cheer. We have few colleges that are competitive in cheer.

Sorry i didnt have a clue how many teams Canada enter. I just assumed that if out of any other country apart from US they would prob be the next country to have the most teams competing at worlds. I just see Canada as a country just a little bit behind the US in cheer participation, whereas the rest of the world is wayyyy behind. So thats why i suggested that Canada may have teams for a large country. Obviously they dont then lol

i would say skill wise, yes they are only a bit behind the USA, but as in the amounts of gyms, not even close. most gyms are populated in 1 province here (Ontario) the rest are scattered amongst the country

How do I do this? Can I email anyone with the usasf?

Yes. As trite as it sounds they are YOUR governing body representative. If the 'entire' industry likes this idea this is something that can change sooner rather than later ( as opposed to divisions, team sizes, and safety rules). The USASF doesn't have a set policy on what awards are given anywhere.

Changing 'this' year is a not impossible, but on the practical scale I would say not likely. BUT for next year this has a strong chance.

Yes. As trite as it sounds they are YOUR governing body representative. If the 'entire' industry likes this idea this is something that can change sooner rather than later ( as opposed to divisions, team sizes, and safety rules). The USASF doesn't have a set policy on what awards are given anywhere.

Changing 'this' year is a not impossible, but on the practical scale I would say not likely. BUT for next year this has a strong chance.

Who is my representative for the asia pacific area? specifically australia? is there a proposal i can forward on my gym letter head? so were all asking for the exact same thing?

http://iasfworlds.org/iasf/staff/

Start with the top staff. Be kind. Be polite. Do not demand it. State why this is good for international countries.

Anyone else from other outside countries (who like the idea of course) feel free to do the same.

http://iasfworlds.org/iasf/staff/

Start with the top staff. Be kind. Be polite. Do not demand it. State why this is good for international countries.

Anyone else from other outside countries (who like the idea of course) feel free to do the same.

unfortunately that link does not provide me with email address to the persons in question, and the IASF contact us link is the generic email for the office in Memphis. Im sure i can track down Les Stella's email and i have Rosemary Sims's email already. But i would very much like to contact the other international regional directors so that they may have this idea in their head as well, as im sure they can relate quite easily to the topic at hand, for better or worse. This is unless of course you have big plans yourself king.

unfortunately that link does not provide me with email address to the persons in question, and the IASF contact us link is the generic email for the office in Memphis. Im sure i can track down Les Stella's email and i have Rosemary Sims's email already. But i would very much like to contact the other international regional directors so that they may have this idea in their head as well, as im sure they can relate quite easily to the topic at hand, for better or worse. This is unless of course you have big plans yourself king.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups :) (it is a funny saying in the US meaning the power is in the masses)

I think the International teams have more ability to sway the international division. Look at the scoresheet. Get one from each country to like this and email, and now you are talking.

Back