OT The Fosters Thread?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 4, 2015
Deserved a Fosters thread

EDIT: I'll start ig... Callie just needs to be locked up in her room forever in order for her to stop making all of these dumb mistake like for real... Jude and Noah :D Any other 16 year old guys (or girls) here who has a small crush on Jude?

Last edited:
I'm so freaked from the season finale episode!! I cant believe Callie did that! How much riskier could she get!!!! Hate how we have to wait until July to find out what happens though.. feels like forever

I want Mariana to stop being a busy body. Every time she sticks her nose in something, it ends in disaster. Every time Callie moves 2 steps forward, she does something stupid and takes 10 steps back.

I want the moms to get some help for Jesus, having him sit at home with TBI is not helping him. They first need to be honest with themselves and him about his diagnosis and stop tiptoeing around him. He should at least have a home tutor or something ugggh!

Callie needs to go stay with her dad for a bit, so she can see another side of life. Not saying the moms are doing a bad job, they have too many teens and all of them have issues. Callie needs some one on one parenting lol.

Looks like Mariana is feeling a lil lonely out on that limb. All her impulsive meddling is catching up to her.

Brandon needs to get in school and do something, he goes from one crazy relationship to another.

Someone needs to pay attention to Jude, before something crazy happens.

Will be interesting to see how Stef and the new neighbor play out.

Can someone find some dirt about the "interim" principal already. he needs to go!

Back