OT The Glee Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 3, 2013
Hi. I know you have talked about glee on the new new random thread but i wanted to start a new thread where we can talk about just this show. I am obsessed and a huge gleek and know everyones name and almost all the songs inside and out. What do you think about this show? (sorry if it is wrong to post a new thread but i just wanna talk about glee and not having to scroll the monster of a thread that is the new new random thread just for the few posts about glee.)

I love Glee... have watched it since the start but these new episodes are killing me.

I feel like the whole "Glee" concept is gone and now it's just a soap opera with crappy songs I don't wanna hear covered mixed in. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the songs are great but it seems like lately there has been more of me fast forwarding through songs than actually listening.

ignore. I figured out the answer to my question

I love Glee... have watched it since the start but these new episodes are killing me.

I feel like the whole "Glee" concept is gone and now it's just a soap opera with crappy songs I don't wanna hear covered mixed in. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the songs are great but it seems like lately there has been more of me fast forwarding through songs than actually listening.

yeah i dont really like the songs this season either except for tribute episode an a few other songs but me saying this means they have to do something because i usually love every song they do. and i feel like the whole new york concept is a good one. because the whole Lima thing was so done.. like what else could they do that the've not already done? and my favorite paring is Klaine (kurt and blaine) so im happy but i understand you.

I'll probably get a chance to watch the episode tomorrow when I'm done with work. But I agree with what was said above. I'm usually fast forwarding through all the songs. And I'm so over McKinley High, I just care about the New York storyline!
I'm really sick of the characters saying "sue cancelled glee, she finally did it." Hello, she didn't have a choice. Budget cuts happen and programs get cut, it's not like she was actively seeking out to ruin glee like in seasons past. And I miss Brittany. Sometimes I feel like I only watch the show because I'm invested and I want to know what happens.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Skipped through every song in this week's episode...oops.

I'll probably get a chance to watch the episode tomorrow when I'm done with work. But I agree with what was said above. I'm usually fast forwarding through all the songs. And I'm so over McKinley High, I just care about the New York storyline!
I'm really sick of the characters saying "sue cancelled glee, she finally did it." Hello, she didn't have a choice. Budget cuts happen and programs get cut, it's not like she was actively seeking out to ruin glee like in seasons past. And I miss Brittany. Sometimes I feel like I only watch the show because I'm invested and I want to know what happens.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i skip through the songs too. just not the klaine ones. and i feel like the NY part is what is good for the show. thats why they moved it. next season is probably going to be the last so they want too secure the ending i think.

Back