All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When do the next level (bronze or something right?) tickets go on sale?

I think they sell the highest level tickets first, so gold tickets are probably next, at least that's the order they sold them in last year. I don't think they've announced when the next ones are going on sale, but will probably be posted on their twitter.

Can anyone tell me when/where/how to get the parent tix? does my gym tell me about it? First timer.

Can anyone tell me when/where/how to get the parent tix? does my gym tell me about it? First timer.

Our gym got an email from Jam Brands advising the parents not to purchase the platinum level tickets because they would be selling "family of athlete" tickets soon. In that email it said that the gym needed to turn in their registration information by Thursday or Friday of this week (can't remember which) before those tickets could go on sale.

Our gym got an email from Jam Brands advising the parents not to purchase the platinum level tickets because they would be selling "family of athlete" tickets soon. In that email it said that the gym needed to turn in their registration information by Thursday or Friday of this week (can't remember which) before those tickets could go on sale.
Thank you.

In regards to adding more teams in Med Coed.... WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN CHEER FLYERS??? Placing fourth at worlds and getting better every year.. I'm just saying, they can hold their own:rolleyes:

Kinda bummed about this:
B6q5-HuCQAAvJ_S.jpg

Kinda bummed about this:
B6q5-HuCQAAvJ_S.jpg
Is this a new development or has Cali not planned on going for a while but it was just announced by Majors? I'm only curious because most people book flights so far in advance so I would think this was a decision Cali made some time ago. It is definitely a tough trip to make from the West Coast.

Is this a new development or has Cali not planned on going for a while but it was just announced by Majors? I'm only curious because most people book flights so far in advance so I would think this was a decision Cali made some time ago. It is definitely a tough trip to make from the West Coast.
I knew Cali wasn't attending back in the summer. Not sure where I heard/saw it but it was definitely known by them a long time ago.

The schedule is out :

c285b8186b2ecad09f53c3d72f48e9f4.jpg

Does anyone know why Cheer Sport Great White Sharks are a special performance? Is this because they compete in the international devision and there is no one else at The Majors in this devision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've never had international divisions compete.
They're probably there to show everybody what real creativity & cleanliness is. Lol

No, these teams are clean for the most part. But a lot of these teams' "creativity" is something they've done or someone else has done before.
IMO, GW's have blown everyone out of the water this year in that category. (no pun intended. Lol)

Who's doing the live feed this year? All I could find on the website is in the FAQ....

"Will the MAJORS be webcasted? Yes"

Eta - just went on Cheerlive.net and they have it. Ugggggggggghhhhhhh....

Back