The Majors 2016 Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

The Jam Brands team is at it again! They’ve been teasing us with information about the teams and divisions for the 2016 MAJORS and we’re busting at the seams to know the final lineup.

The competition from this past January was amazing and we’re definitely anxious to see what they have up their sleeves. Check out the 2015 Results here. The 2016 MAJORS will return to the Indianapolis Convention Center in Indianapolis, Ind. on Friday, January 15, 2016. The competition is the opening of festivities for the 2016 JAMfest Super Nationals which takes place on Saturday and Sunday, January 16-17, 2016.

Brandon All-Stars Senior Black took home Grand Champions from the 2015 JAMfest Super Nationals which earned the team a bid to the 2016 MAJORS. Check out the current 2016 team line up below!

The MAJORS obviously still has some surprises up their sleeves as they are releasing the line up via social media. Now we only wonder, what could this tweet mean?

We aren’t done yet… Maybe we’ll see YOU at #MAJORS2016
1f60f.png
+ 4 pic.twitter.com/dlXgYA1HTM

— The MAJORS (@MAJORScheer) June 17, 2015

We will update additional teams here as the news arrives! For more information, follow The MAJORS on Twitter.

Small All-Girl
TBA

Small Coed
Brandon All-Stars – Senior Black
More TBA

Medium Coed
Spirit of Texas – Medium Coed
More TBA

Medium All-Girl
TBA

Large Coed
Cheer Athletics – Cheetahs
More TBA

Large All-Girl
World Cup – Shooting Stars
More TBA

Another Division??
TBA

Who do you think will be announced as competitors at the 2016 MAJORS? We can’t wait to find out. Let us know below in the comments section!

The post The MAJORS 2016 Reveal appeared first on CheerDaily.com.

Small all girl should be Woodlands Elite Generals. They won both NCA and Worlds!

UPDATE!
LAG-F5. WCSS. CA Panthers. Stingrays Orange.
LC-CA Cheetahs. CEA Coed Elite.
Stingrays Steel.
MAG-SOT A-Team. Stingrays Peach.
MC-SOT Royalty.
SAL-SSX. WE Generals.
SC-CALI SMOED.

Last edited:
So Far:
LAG-F5. WCSS. CA Panthers.
LC-CA Cheetahs.
MAG-
MC-SOT Royalty.
SAL-SSX.
SC-CALI SMOED.

My guesses to be added:
LAG-CEA Senior Elite
LC-TGLC. CEA Coed Elite.
MAG-
MC-
SAL-WE Generals. ICE Lady Lightning
SC-Brandon.

Top Gun hasn't attended The Majors since 2012 (I think?), so I doubt they'll be attending this year... it's between The Majors and Champions League; It would be so expensive for them, specifically, to attend both.

Also, Brandon Senior Black was the first team to be included. They were grand champs at the Jamz thingie last year which gave them an automatic pass to compete at this year's Majors.

Last edited:
Let's not forget ACE Warriors.. Came in 4th at Worlds - in front of the CA Cheetahs.
And Warriors have won worlds before too. I believe in 2009 or 2010? They've been a big name long before their worlds finish this year :D And they were at Majors in 2014 as well, so you're probably right that they'll be invited back. Maybe they alternate years or something?

CSP did say no competitions that they would need to fly to, so I'm not too sure about them personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe they've driven to Indy in the past... I seem to remember a story about one bus of athletes being stuck on the side of a highway for a while on their way to Indy in the 2013-2014 season??

UPDATE!
LAG-F5. WCSS. CA Panthers. SA Orange. CEA Sr. Elite.
LC-CA Cheetahs. CEA Coed Elite. SA Steel.
MAG-SOT A-Team. SA Peach
MC-SOT Royalty.
SAL-SSX. WE Generals.
SC-CALI SMOED.

The Large Senior division is complete:

World Cup Shooting Stars
CEA Senior Elite
CA Panthers
MD Twisters F5
Stingrays Orange

Twitter said "accepted" next to those divisions so I guess they're still waiting on a few other teams from other divisions to confirm.

Back