The Majors 2016 Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would LOVE it if Top Gun made a return to the Majors. With the addition of Medium Senior I could see if they would go if both Lg Coed and Md Sr got the invite, but they haven't been in so long so I don't want to get my hopes up.
It's a good thing you didn't get your hopes up because the Jaguar Nation declined along with Cali Coed:
1gt8qf.jpg

It's a good thing you didn't get your hopes up because the Jaguar Nation declined along with Cali Coed:
1gt8qf.jpg

Interesting, I wonder why they keep declining? Cost? I'm pretty sure these teams don't have a registration fee or anything. Even if they pay for travel, I've seen those pro shops set up at the Majors I'm sure those booths make a boat load of $$$

Interesting, I wonder why they keep declining? Cost? I'm pretty sure these teams don't have a registration fee or anything. Even if they pay for travel, I've seen those pro shops set up at the Majors I'm sure those booths make a boat load of $$$
I'm going to say it's because of cost and distance... this would be the farthest competition they would be attending if they accepted other than The Champions League (location changes every year anyway). All the competitions Top Gun Miami's worlds teams attend are in the South/East - BUTBT & Cheersport in Atlanta, NCA in Dallas and UCA in Orlando. They pretty much only have to fly for NCA and The Champions League. In fact, they didn't need to fly for CL when it was held in Atlanta two seasons ago... so to me it makes sense. Besides , I think attending both CL and The Majors is unnecessary. Other than bragging rights, what else to teams get out of these? Just pick one, it's more than enough in my opinion.

I don't understand people who've responded "CA Wildcats" when The Majors has clearly stated only Senior level 5 teams are eligible.

Personally, I'd like to see more small coed and small all-girl teams... 2 teams is just far too few for a division.

Haha! I haven't seen the responses. It wouldn't make sense to have an International team, they wouldn't have any competition. I would definitely like to see another small team.

ETA: Small teams I wouldn't mind getting the last invite:

Lady Bullets
Lady Lightning
GBE
Prodigy
KC Cheer

Last edited:
I don't see why they would be against Wildcats going as exhibition since they had Great Whites as exhibition last year and they're international

(I know it says to compete but so many responses were for Wildcats, they might consider having an international team exhibit again)

I don't see why they would be against Wildcats going as exhibition since they had Great Whites as exhibition last year and they're international

(I know it says to compete but so many responses were for Wildcats, they might consider having an international team exhibit again)
Based on CA's history with trying to limit travel, I doubt that they would accept the invitation to exhibition if they received it. They tend to stay in Texas unless there's a VERY strong competition elsewhere - so I don't think exhibitioning would be seen as worth the money for them.

Based on CA's history with trying to limit travel, I doubt that they would accept the invitation to exhibition if they received it. They tend to stay in Texas unless there's a VERY strong competition elsewhere - so I don't think exhibitioning would be seen as worth the money for them.

Looks like FCA Diamonds are the last team chosen! Lots of tweets btw PCM and FCA..

Back