All-Star The Majors 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It sounds like Cali gets invited, but choose not to go. Texas has multiple gyms going: Prodigy All-Stars, Woodlands Elite, Cheer Athletics, and Spirit of Texas.

Last edited:
Please be patient with me, but can someone tell me how the Majors works? It’s been all over my Twitter feed except I’m not familiar with any of it. I understand there are new divisions this year, and that that’s a big deal. But then teams have to be invited? How do you get invited? When has anyone had time to be invited to anything this early in the year? I guess it blows my mind because from a historically high school cheer viewpoint, it’s unseasonably soon for invitations to anything.

Thanks for your input.

From their twitter:

The MAJORS‏ @MAJORScheer
How are teams selected? We look at ALL competitions where MAJORS teams competed against someone else and we develop a ranking. Sometimes we also talk to coaches about the new team this season.

Diamonds switched to X Small Coed. Currently, Majors doesn't have that division.

I may be in the minority here but I’m not a fan of these “invite only” events. I dont feel like this is helping build our sport. There’s so many great teams left out.
I definitely agree with your words, hence the reason why I mentioned a gym like CJA with Team Gunz and even, Bombshells earned an opportunity, unless they turned the invite down... I am wondering, what criteria used to decide who invited?

I definitely agree with your words, hence the reason why I mentioned a gym like CJA with Team Gunz and even, Bombshells earned an opportunity, unless they turned the invite down... I am wondering, what criteria used to decide who invited?
Hate to say it... Biased?

So junior teams are coming to The Majors. That's interesting! Kinda sad that, once again, Cali isn't going to The Majors.
Same. I'm from CA myself so I know its not really worth the cost of the flight and the amount of travel time for a 1 day competition but I would really love to see Cali teams at the Majors. It is such a fun competition.

Back