All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is what I get when I try to open the site...

Future home of something quite cool

If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site.

If you are a visitor, please check back soon

And here I thought I was finally going to learn about the Jam Brands "Worlds" option... grrrrr.

We should probably just let the folks at Jam Brands explain it when they are ready.

We should probably just let the folks at Jam Brands explain it when they are ready.

How exactly is it going to work? on another link posted it said CA, CEA, Twisters, Marlins and FAME were all going in the large all girl division...

How exactly is it going to work? on another link posted it said CA, CEA, Twisters, Marlins and FAME were all going in the large all girl division...

We don't know the specifics at this point. I do know that they have never mentioned anything about it being "Worlds-like".

I saw it before it wasn't working and it said that it would be a separate portion at JamFest Supernationals in January featuring 10 of the best teams in cheer. There were 5 Large All Girl teams and 5 Large Coed teams.

All Girl:
Cheer Extreme
Maryland Twisters
Cheer Athletics
Maryland Marlins
Fame

Coed:
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Athletics
and I forget the others...

So maybe like a feature of some of the top teams? That's really cool. Im def interested to hear more about.

I saw it before it wasn't working and it said that it would be a separate portion at JamFest Supernationals in January featuring 10 of the best teams in cheer. There were 5 Large All Girl teams and 5 Large Coed teams.

All Girl:
Cheer Extreme
Maryland Twisters
Cheer Athletics
Maryland Marlins
Fame

Coed:
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Athletics
and I forget the others...

Top Gun, ACE, and Cali were the others I believe.

It also said they would webcast "The Majors" internationally and they would be paying for the winner to attend the Jamfest Europeans next year or something

..and then they took the website down.

Back