All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame has been to many JamFest events as well as other JamBrand Events as well, however as far as I know/remember this year will be Fame's first time performing in Indy at Super Nationals.

Ok, just realized that it was Jamlive...getting my Jam venues mixed up LOL

I was just looking at the team pictures and call me crazy but on the F5 picture the girl on the front left corner looks just like Chole from Dance Mom lol. I had to do a double take on that one.

Also am I the only one that thinks now that each team members name is listed that creepers will flock to the list (fake social networking thread ring a bell?)

I was just looking at the team pictures and call me crazy but on the F5 picture the girl on the front left corner looks just like Chole from Dance Mom lol. I had to do a double take on that one.

Also am I the only one that thinks now that each team members name is listed that creepers will flock to the list (fake social networking thread ring a bell?)
i know for a lot of the teams a team list was posted at tryouts on the gyms website anyways. but yes, it probably will just make it easier for the stalkers and posers

i thought logan yartz was on f5 this year? there's a picture exactly like the on the majors site on her fb with her in the front row, second to left, but on that site, she isn't listed and there's a different girl in the picture....

i thought logan yartz was on f5 this year? there's a picture exactly like the on the majors site on her fb with her in the front row, second to left, but on that site, she isn't listed and there's a different girl in the picture....
I know she tried out for WC, but I don't think she made Stars..I think Ody? Could be wrong though. I don't know if she's still there.

and when you click on their names their picture comes up :confused: great that each athlete is getting recognition but could potentially be a terrible idea for all the weirdos out there..

i know she tried out for wc and made ody, but then i know she's been at twisters on f5. i just don't know if she's still there because of what's posted on the majors site.

Logan did tryout at WC but returned to F5 shortly after. She was on the team but unfortunately quit last week and therefore photoshopped out of the current picture. Lauren Frank is the new girl in the picture. She had been on F5 since the beginning of the season but was temporarily moved to Reign because F5 had too many flyers. This is why some people have seen 2 different versions of the F5 picture floating around.

On the plus- everyone can get all the 'OMG it's such and such from XYZ gym' out of the way and not have to worry about getting through it when they're trying to compete for a Worlds bid.

it will turn into "OMG! I SAW YOU FOR TEN SECONDS AT THE MAJORS AND NOW WE'RE BEST FRIENDS SINCE YOU ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST WANNA HANGOUT AND TAKE 100 PICTURES?!"

Back