All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so logan is not on the team this season...?

edit: can i see the other version of the picture? i'm not friends with logan on fb...

It is the same picture but with a different girl in it, not sure why it needs to be posted.

it will turn into "OMG! I SAW YOU FOR TEN SECONDS AT THE MAJORS AND NOW WE'RE BEST FRIENDS SINCE YOU ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST WANNA HANGOUT AND TAKE 100 PICTURES?!"

I think that happened before Majors so I can imagine with the meet and greet it will be even worse, something we haven't eve got to see yet. Be scared, be very scared.

I hate that they listed the athletes' names. It seems unnecessary. I am sure they got some kind of signed release to do so, but could you opt out? And as a parent, did you realize your kid would be posted? I know baseball players, etc have their stats out there, but eh. It's kind of creepy. Definitely awesome for stalkers.

It is the same picture but with a different girl in it, not sure why it needs to be posted.

I think that happened before Majors so I can imagine with the meet and greet it will be even worse, something we haven't eve got to see yet. Be scared, be very scared.
i was just gonna see how good their photoshop skills were..seems kinda hard to take out someones entire body in a crowd of people and replace it. i don't mind if it isn't posted, i was just wondering how on earth they replaced a girl without any harsh edges or bad editing.

but i agree that listing the athletes names is not necessary, we don't want another amanda powell on our hands...

I saw it before it wasn't working and it said that it would be a separate portion at JamFest Supernationals in January featuring 10 of the best teams in cheer. There were 5 Large All Girl teams and 5 Large Coed teams.

All Girl:
Cheer Extreme
Maryland Twisters
Cheer Athletics
Maryland Marlins
Fame

Coed:
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Athletics
and I forget the others...
no world cup?

i was just gonna see how good their photoshop skills were..seems kinda hard to take out someones entire body in a crowd of people and replace it. i don't mind if it isn't posted, i was just wondering how on earth they replaced a girl without any harsh edges or bad editing.

but i agree that listing the athletes names is not necessary, we don't want another amanda powell on our hands...
you can tell if you look at her legs on the floor.

sorry if it was said before but i don't feel like reading all 13 pages lol...but does this mean if you compete in the majors you don't compete at the original jamfest and do you have to but tickets to get into the majors because i thought i saw that somewhere.

sorry if it was said before but i don't feel like reading all 13 pages lol...but does this mean if you compete in the majors you don't compete at the original jamfest and do you have to but tickets to get into the majors because i thought i saw that somewhere.

I can answer your first question. If you compete at the Majors you can't compete at Jamfest.

I can answer your first question. If you compete at the Majors you can't compete at Jamfest.
thanks but that kinda sucks because i really wanted to see coed and senior elite along with top gun and all those other teams and now i have to pay 10 bucks to see them. thats dumb if you ask me.

Back