All-Star The Open Cheer & Dance Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still waiting for a Seaworld competition...
The One which last year was at Marriott World is going to be at Renaissance Seaworld that same weekend. So basically each park will have a cheer comp.... it's getting a bit too much personally.

I do find it interesting how close in name The Open is to The One. With Summit at Disney, The Open now at Universal , and The One (which was at Marriott World last year )and this year will be at The Renaissance Sea World I think every park is going to be busy with cheer. Already betting with such similar names someone is going to end up at the wrong place with The One and The Open. Airfare is gong to be even nuttier. I thought Summit was a good idea but sometimes now this is starting to all feel like too much.

I do find it interesting how close in name The Open is to The One. With Summit at Disney, The Open now at Universal , and The One (which was at Marriott World last year )and this year will be at The Renaissance Sea World I think every park is going to be busy with cheer. Already betting with such similar names someone is going to end up at the wrong place with The One and The Open. Airfare is gong to be even nuttier. I thought Summit was a good idea but sometimes now this is starting to all feel like too much.

where at universal are they gonna hold this thing, I work as a line cook there, and im trying to think of a venue they would put that thing in on park property.

where at universal are they gonna hold this thing, I work as a line cook there, and im trying to think of a venue they would put that thing in on park property.

The only thing I can think of is the stage in the middle...bare with my horrific description, but right next the jimmy fallon ride thing? So it would be outdoor?

The only thing I can think of is the stage in the middle...bare with my horrific description, but right next the jimmy fallon ride thing? So it would be outdoor?

LOL... CP and I were wondering if it would be inside of the park too. But she also said: "Great just when we start skipping a day at the Disney Parks to play at Universal they add a "new" competition... At Universal...In. The. Park... Really?" Then cheer brother chimes in: "So what do you win the house cup?" Potter reference of course.:D

LOL... CP and I were wondering if it would be inside of the park too. But she also said: "Great just when we start skipping a day at the Disney Parks to play at Universal they add a "new" competition... At Universal...In. The. Park... Really?" Then cheer brother chimes in: "So what do you win the house cup?" Potter reference of course.:D

Listen, if there is a chance to win the House Cup I’d be all over it. Ravenclaw all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either that or it'll be by the stage by the waterfront out where the old Nascar restaurant was? My guess is they'll probably use some of the backlots that they utilise for HHN and for film sets.

They could use one of the hotels with the conference area. The One was held at Marriott world and Battle at the Capital in DC is in a conference hotel so it is entirely possible that they go that route to make it Universal.

Latest posts

Back