International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to The Summit !

A couple of links that could be useful:

event schedule wild card round (Friday)

order of performance wild card round (Friday)

event schedule (Saturday, Sunday)

order of performance (Saturday, Sunday)

There is a livestream available on Varsity.tv for $29.99 for a monthly subscription. If you got the worlds livestream via flocheer last week you can use that login on the Varsity website to watch The Summit this weekend.

TheSummit Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Twitter - tagged #TheSummit17

The Summit video thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
I just realise they didn't split coed and all-girl for large junior 5... yikes.
There is only one all girl, so it's the right thing to not split. Gonna be interesting to see how it ends up though.

The google sheet is now unlocked
2017 Summit Google Sheet

ETA: Please only edit if you know what you are doing!! If you want to sort/filter, please copy and past into your own doc. Thanks.

Last edited:
Why doesn't live stream start until 9:00 if teams start at 8:00?

Nevermind. I'm a dummy I was looking at tomorrows schedule. Guess I need more caffeine.

Rooting for Maine Stars !! <3
Would love to see updates from them - They have 6 of their teams going to Summit !

Y2, J3, S3, R5
and unfortunately I forget the other two BUT, they are in D2 Summit :)

I'm at my sisters college graduation this weekend (not that I was going to watch anyway...The Summit has too much going on for me) so if anyone wants to watch.....you know where I'm headed with this

Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at my sisters college graduation this weekend (not that I was going to watch anyway...The Summit has too much going on for me) so if anyone wants to watch.....you know where I'm headed with this

Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm send

Would love updates on Cheerletics A-List (Sm. Sr. Coed 3) and Cheerletics Graffiti ( Lr. Sr. 2 - *Wildcard) :D

Back