All-Star The Summit-bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure if you would know or not Tayler, (WHOA tiger) but has it been decided which divisions/levels will be competing in each venue?

Nothing is set in stone yet. When the block schedule comes out everyone should know for sure. We are still waiting on our last teams to register so we have a full grasp on numbers for the venues. I'll keep everyone updated the best I can!! :)

Nothing is set in stone yet. When the block schedule comes out everyone should know for sure. We are still waiting on our last teams to register so we have a full grasp on numbers for the venues. I'll keep everyone updated the best I can!! :)
Does this mean some teams will not be at WWOS?

Order of performance will be a random draw.

We are hoping to have a block schedule up sometime later next week.

Do you know if they will combine divisions if there is only one team in a division (example: Senior restricted 5) or maybe break them down to coed and all girl? Just curious.

Do you know if they will combine divisions if there is only one team in a division (example: Senior restricted 5) or maybe break them down to coed and all girl? Just curious.

We will know more once all teams have registered. We just have to follow USASF rules for combining divisions, and have will have a definite answer when we see the final numbers.

For next year, I think they should divide the bids up by division in order to prevent too many teams in one division/not enough in another. For example, is there a way to give out one bid per level at a competition? Because at one competition I was at, all the summit bids awarded were within the same level. I know it's a first year competition but this is definitely one of the things they need to take into consideration

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know this is wishful thinking, but it would be nice if the huge divisions could be in the Milk House day 1 and the smaller divisions could be in Jostens’s. I assume all the divisions would be in the Milk House day 2 since only the top 5 advance. If you are guaranteed to compete in the Milk House day 2 regardless of your performance, it would be nice to let the divisions where 85% of the teams won't make it to day 2 be able to experience the Milk House as well. (Maybe have Small Youth 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Small Sr 4 in the Milk House day 1?) If we are traveling all the way to Disney to compete for one day in a tent I might cry.

I know this is wishful thinking, but it would be nice if the huge divisions could be in the Milk House day 1 and the smaller divisions could be in Jostens’s. I assume all the divisions would be in the Milk House day 2 since only the top 5 advance. If you are guaranteed to compete in the Milk House day 2 regardless of your performance, it would be nice to let the divisions where 85% of the teams won't make it to day 2 be able to experience the Milk House as well. (Maybe have Small Youth 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Small Sr 4 in the Milk House day 1?) If we are traveling all the way to Disney to compete for one day in a tent I might cry.
That is a great idea!!!

Latest posts

Back