All-Star The Summit-bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[="UltimateAlexis, post: 746558, member: 23251"]I have to say I am beyond shocked ECE J5 won't be going! They are one of the best J5 teams I have seen! Anyone else feel the same way?[/quote]
I believe they have so many crossovers on worlds teams competing at worlds the week before that it would be hard to stay there for over a week to compete in both . I don't know this for sure but that would make sense if its the case.

Only 5 will make it through for every division, unless there are less than 5 in a division, then everyone will make it through.
have no stake because not going - but this seems like something that should be reconsidered for next year for a large number of teams in a single division especially if one comes all that way to compete.

Just looking at the teams and divisions that were just updated on 4/9. Everything makes sense except J5...coed small is its own division. All girl small is its own division but they put large all girl against large coed. Coed j5 and all girl j5 are different divisions for a reason. How could they screw that up so bad...lol...if you cancel worlds and everyone comes to the Summit it would be F5 vs Top Gun large coed in the same division...Silly.

[="UltimateAlexis, post: 746558, member: 23251"]I have to say I am beyond shocked ECE J5 won't be going! They are one of the best J5 teams I have seen! Anyone else feel the same way?
I believe they have so many crossovers on worlds teams competing at worlds the week before that it would be hard to stay there for over a week to compete in both . I don't know this for sure but that would make sense if its the case.[/quote]
true! it just makes me sad! they are amazing!

Just looking at the teams and divisions that were just updated on 4/9. Everything makes sense except J5...coed small is its own division. All girl small is its own division but they put large all girl against large coed. Coed j5 and all girl j5 are different divisions for a reason. How could they screw that up so bad...lol...if you cancel worlds and everyone comes to the Summit it would be F5 vs Top Gun large coed in the same division...Silly.
I haven't looked, but they said they would be combining divisions based on the USASF guidelines.

I haven't looked, but they said they would be combining divisions based on the USASF guidelines.
Your right but I looked at the guidlines for j5. I could not find anything for combining all girl large and coed large in j5. I know at UCA ( Orlando ) they put all girl small in with all girl large and coed small in with large coed. So one of the 2 is not following the rules. A believe in level 5 a coed team has a bit of a advantage and that's why coed has its own division.

Back