All-Star The Summit-bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why on earth would @Diamondlifex2 dislike my post from almost 7 months ago now when I was replying that I was talking about how my Y3 team had 10/11 yr olds on it and wasn't stacked and someone asked if the other poster if she was talking about y3? I answered yes Y3 and got a dislike??? For answering a question? LOL It's my first dislike and that is like putting a dislike when someone answers what level team their cp cheers on. Huh????
Would it make you feel better if I dislike this one too so the 1 isn't so lonely, lol. Some of the ratins don't make sense.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

Why on earth would @Diamondlifex2 dislike my post from almost 7 months ago now when I was replying that I was talking about how my Y3 team had 10/11 yr olds on it and wasn't stacked and someone asked if the other poster if she was talking about y3? I answered yes Y3 and got a dislike??? For answering a question? LOL It's my first dislike and that is like putting a dislike when someone answers what level team their cp cheers on. Huh????
I got one on a simple answer to a question too. I have a red 4 :rolleyes: oh well. In the grand scheme of things.... I'm fine.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

GiaBellaMom, I gave McLovin a dislike rating by mistake, thinking I was given her a Like rating... I tried to correct the mistake after she asked me about it and it would not allow me to correct this error... So I was thinking that the rating system should be reconfigured,,, maybe placing all the positive tabs together on one side and all the negative ratings together on the other side and maybe the neutral tabs in the center... I am pretty sure this has not happen to just us...Only just saying!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Would it make you feel better if I dislike this one too so the 1 isn't so lonely, lol. Some of the ratins don't make sense.

Pretending to be a parent since 1993
Hahahahaha.....no because "one is the loneliest number" and should stay that way :) But thanks! xxxooo

:cookie:
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I had done that. I think I undid the rating, you should be good.

:cookie:
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I had done that. I think I undid the rating, you should be good.
LOL ok thanks- no worries! I was just wondering if I offended you in any way but then went back and was confused because all I had done was answer a question :) The rating system takes a bit of getting used to...

Back