Music The Time Has Come! Cali Sr Elite Music On Cheerlibrary!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Cali ladies, yeah, your looking fine, fierce, fresh, now show them that you're leaving with THE RINGS nothing less <3

I've finally gotten permission to post it : ) Enjoy it! and we hope you sing along at Worlds : )
I've posted both NCA and Worlds versions with the different dances. We had to shorten the mix for Worlds because of the strict time limit.

Ill be singing along but only to sparkle...the part that says "workin it out like we're at bally's" lmao Its so freakin clever haha

I've finally gotten permission to post it : ) Enjoy it! and we hope you sing along at Worlds : )
I've posted both NCA and Worlds versions with the different dances. We had to shorten the mix for Worlds because of the strict time limit.

Listen to "Cali Sr Elite NCA 2011 CustomGrooves" on CheerLibrary.com

Listen to "Cali Sr Elite Worlds 2011 CustomGrooves" on CheerLibrary.com

Enjoy!!

Join my CustomGrooves fan page!
www.CustomGrooves.com[/quote]

i was wondering if you could also post the one with the longer Bang Bang (dance section) i loved that song for the dance :D and my fav part was " i'm aiming at you bang bang "huh!, huh! " and was sad tht it was taken out lol

i was listening to the vegas mix and the worlds mix and omg it sounds totally different. like its the same but different. weird. amazing job kyle :) love it!

Back