All-Star The Us Finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which one will you be attending?

• Total voters
They told us that one of our team had 4 falls but instead we had 2 falls and 2 bobbles. As well as they did the same and counted tumbling busts where we had no tumbling.

Tis is becoming quite clear why our gym owners said we'd go to all levels but not to US FInals. Being the consummate professionals they are they won't say why they refuse to attend it other than to say they just don't like that particular competition....it's becoming a lot clearer after reading this thread. Yikes.

well this was our gyms first year going and hopefully our last i loved the area the weather was great the beach was great but the comp was not

We went to the one in Virginia Beach twice & although i loved the area, i HATED that comp. and the way it was run.
we were at the Providence one this year. We had no complaints in the scoring area for my senior 3 team, but i do know there were some mistakes made in other divisions.
With the Providence & Virginia Beach comps. being so late in the year, it almost feels like you are getting the workers that are kind of burnt out and not really into the competition.
I know for our gym for next year we will be finishing up in April. May is just too late to still be competing.

We went to this competition 2 years ago and I hated it. We drove down to VA for a one day competition which took 8 hours, and it was soooo unorganized. Then to make matters worse, we got a huge deduction that took us out of first place for a move that we had done for the entire season!!!! NOT a nice way to end the cheer season. This year we went to Providence, drove only 2 hours, and the competition was beautifully run. :chestbump:

Does anyone know the final scores of the winners of these divsions in VA beach- mini 2, small senior 3, small senior 4, large senior 4.2, junior 5, if anyone needs any of the scores from Providence- just ask!

Does anyone know the final scores of the winners of these divsions in VA beach- mini 2, small senior 3, small senior 4, large senior 4.2, junior 5, if anyone needs any of the scores from Providence- just ask!
I don't have them off hand for VA Beach and they aren't releasing them because of the Finals Show.

I didn't see it on the website, but how does the final ranking go...do they just look at the scores from the local event, or do they re-score the first place teams from each location?

I didn't see it on the website, but how does the final ranking go...do they just look at the scores from the local event, or do they re-score the first place teams from each location?
My recollection from previous years is they have a completely different judging panel do a video review and rescore to determine final rankings. Hope I am still right and not giving erronious info.

My recollection from previous years is they have a completely different judging panel do a video review and rescore to determine final rankings. Hope I am still right and not giving erronious info.

This seems to be the most logical way and what I assumed as well.

Back