All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I physically cannot breathe when I think about this division. Visually, Stars are blowing my mind and will always be my favorite. I'm hoping Panthers can pull it together--the skills are all there, but I feel like the actual routine is lacking. SE is looking really good, but I think I'm already tired of their routine, so I'm hoping they change it up. F5 looks great, but it's not really anything ground breaking. Rays look super clean as always, but their routine feels so slow in comparison to everyone else's.

senior elite went through changes, they should be performing soon within a half an hour.. ill post the video soon! im in <3 with shooting stars :D

I am so excited about this division. The level of skill and choreography in these routines is ridiculous. That being said, I can't pick a favorite yet. I need to see them all in an actual competition setting and being done full out. There are things in every routine that make it impossible to pick a front runner at this point (i.e. no dance for SE, old music for F5, issues with hitting for Stars and Panthers). Once these five teams have cleaned up and better executed routines, it's going to be a real show.

This is a great division and regardless it will be a Exciting finish.however, I love stars. I feel like they love performing hat routine and it just looks great. They look like they have fun the whole time. They blew my mind today.

i honestly cannot pick a favorite. each team has something different they each bring to the table. i think senior elite has a leg up in stunts and pyramid, but i think f5, stars, and panthers have a leg up in standing tumbling/tumbling. peach's routine looks extremely clean for the beginning of the season where as some of the routines dont seem as clean.

All 5 teams have been my favorite are one point so its really hard for me to choose!

im really excited that the large senior division seems to be building up again this season and cannot wait to watch as they perfect these routines!

i honestly cannot pick a favorite. each team has something different they each bring to the table. i think senior elite has a leg up in stunts and pyramid, but i think f5, stars, and panthers have a leg up in standing tumbling/tumbling. peach's routine looks extremely clean for the beginning of the season where as some of the routines dont seem as clean.

All 5 teams have been my favorite are one point so its really hard for me to choose!

im really excited that the large senior division seems to be building up again this season and cannot wait to watch as they perfect these routines!
i really think senior elites running tumbling improved alot though? and i love stars standing fulls :rolleyes:

Back