All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When Stars had 5 stunt falls...
Actually, It doesn't matter how many stunta falls or touchdowns there were. It comes down to this.....on day 1 Love outperformed Stars. On Day 2 Stars outperformed Love. In Atlanta, Peach outperformed CEA. At Cheersport F5 outperformed Peach and Stars. It's called competition. When you denigrate someone else's performance (even through sarcasm), it shows poor sportsmanship. Period.

Actually, It doesn't matter how many stunta falls or touchdowns there were. It comes down to this.....on day 1 Love outperformed Stars. On Day 2 Stars outperformed Love. In Atlanta, Peach outperformed CEA. At Cheersport F5 outperformed Peach and Stars. It's called competition. When you denigrate someone else's performance (even through sarcasm), it shows poor sportsmanship. Period.

You're comparing two different situations. F5, Stars, and Peach were so close in raw score that any tiny little mistakes cost them big time. It took Stars multiple large deductions to get beaten by CT Love. The large senior division has and always will be, in my eyes, like I said above: everyone has basically the same number and ratio of skills, it just comes down to every little detail, and who can hit. Cheer Tyme Love, when I look at them, does not hit the scoresheet anywhere (except maybe jumps or dance) in the same way that the other 5 do. Knock on wood, but being realistic, Stars, F5, Peach, SE, and Panthers are most likely not going to have enough deductions at Worlds to give CT a shot at even top 3, not unless CT pulls out some new skills soon. However, anything CAN happen on any given day, so it's not completely impossible that CT will win.
And I'm not being a poor sport, I'm being realistic. CT has really impressed me this year coming out into a new division, and I think they have a great routine, but on paper I don't see it standing up to the other 5.

You're comparing two different situations. F5, Stars, and Peach were so close in raw score that any tiny little mistakes cost them big time. It took Stars multiple large deductions to get beaten by CT Love. The large senior division has and always will be, in my eyes, like I said above: everyone has basically the same number and ratio of skills, it just comes down to every little detail, and who can hit. Cheer Tyme Love, when I look at them, does not hit the scoresheet anywhere (except maybe jumps or dance) in the same way that the other 5 do. Knock on wood, but being realistic, Stars, F5, Peach, SE, and Panthers are most likely not going to have enough deductions at Worlds to give CT a shot at even top 3, not unless CT pulls out some new skills soon. However, anything CAN happen on any given day, so it's not completely impossible that CT will win.
And I'm not being a poor sport, I'm being realistic. CT has really impressed me this year coming out into a new division, and I think they have a great routine, but on paper I don't see it standing up to the other 5.
Pointing out stunt falls/deductions (without knowing the scores) does not give credit to the team that outperformed the other....that is what competition is. There was a lot of that when Peach and CEA competed and some very not nice things were said. What it comes down to is this...if your routine isn't clean, you will not win at either Worlds or NCA. Worlds was won last year by the cleanest team....whether you like them or not, they were the cleanest. CT LOVE's raw score at NCA Baltimore on Sunday was a 97.36 which just supports them being in this division and that their coaches know what they are doing. That being said, every team in this division is amazing and I cannot wait to see them all in person at NCA and at Worlds. :)

Pointing out stunt falls/deductions (without knowing the scores) does not give credit to the team that outperformed the other....that is what competition is. There was a lot of that when Peach and CEA competed and some very not nice things were said. What it comes down to is this...if your routine isn't clean, you will not win at either Worlds or NCA. Worlds was won last year by the cleanest team....whether you like them or not, they were the cleanest. CT LOVE's raw score at NCA Baltimore on Sunday was a 97.36 which just supports them being in this division and that their coaches know what they are doing. That being said, every team in this division is amazing and I cannot wait to see them all in person at NCA and at Worlds. :)

We wish you the best of luck!! Welcome to the craziness. LOL

Keep in mind NCA scores will be much different than Worlds scores. On a Varsity scoresheet, scores SHOULD be close.

On day 1 CT love did not out perform stars. Stars did not make those mistakes bc of CT love they made those mistakes on their own. If stars hit, and CT love scored higher, then yeah CT love outperformed stars. But it became evident of who the better team was on day 2 when both teams hit and Stars won.

Back