They Call Me Susie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
Back in March of 2011, I posted (as my status) that I had made "cheer stalker". I remember I was happy cause I was tired of the "newbie" label. I come and go here and don't post all the time, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to make "cheer stalker" the first time.

I know that you did a bunch of changes to the trophy's, but I'm back at "They Call Me Susie". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that more of a beginner lable? :banghead:

Just curious!!

Back in March of 2011, I posted (as my status) that I had made "cheer stalker". I remember I was happy cause I was tired of the "newbie" label. I come and go here and don't post all the time, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to make "cheer stalker" the first time.

I know that you did a bunch of changes to the trophy's, but I'm back at "They Call Me Susie". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that more of a beginner lable? :banghead:

Just curious!!
hmm, that's weird. you should ask kingston. he is an admin of fierceboard, i believe :)

I'm sorry, I thought he stalked this section of the boards. Lke a vulture to an injured animal......just waiting for the right time/newbie. (hahaha) :D

Sorry, getting a little loopy tonight. but I did think that he would see this here. Is there somewhere else I should post it? I don't want to 'pm' him cause it's not that urgent.

I'm sorry, I thought he stalked this section of the boards. Lke a vulture to an injured animal......just waiting for the right time/newbie. (hahaha) :D

Sorry, getting a little loopy tonight. but I did think that he would see this here. Is there somewhere else I should post it? I don't want to 'pm' him cause it's not that urgent.

They call me susie is the next trophy after cheer stalker. You are moving up in the world.

Oooooo!! Thank you for clearing that up for me!!

But I kinda prefer being a 'stalker' than a 'Susie'.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Latest posts

Back