Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is my coach bullying me?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theres some judgement about the post so i will copy and paste from the exact comment (only deleting names)

***** just to remind you that **** graduated today and still have their last day of school to end the year and say goodbyes and year book signed etc. So that's where **** will be until she is done. I will in no way rush that moment she already missed a lot of things not just due to cheer but just the school district and officials taking away from the graduation class for their own selfishness. Also a congrats to the **** graduation class that is on the JV team would have been nice as well... They are important and should feel that way no just **** students just my opinion sorry

I understand if i commented and said something negative but i only liked the post lol, theres nothing to add to that all i really did was like the post and she comes and threatens my spot,

The post is inherently negative towards whoever allegedly didn't treat the JV team equally. I'm not saying whether the post was right or wrong, because I'm quite certain there is more to that story as well. "Like"ing it is another way of endorsing it, and I can see why that would upset a coach.

1. You shouldn't have liked the post. That was asking for trouble.
2. It seems to me that there is a personality conflict between you and this coach, and a lot of gossip going on about that, but very little face to face interaction. YOU need to sit down with the coach in question, the head coach, and a parent and air out SPECIFICALLY how you feel you have been wronged by her. Include things she has said or done to you, and the fact that you don't think it's appropriate to speak to others about the situation.
3. I think, based on the language you are using, many of the comments you make, and the general attitude of your posts that you are probably fanning the flames here rather than attempting to put out the fire. When someone comes to you to tell you what she said about you TELL THEM YOU DINT WANT TO HEAR IT!!! Stop feeding into the drama. I am willing to bet some of this is getting blow out of proportion when it is retold yo you simply for effect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heads up, you better hope that your coach doesn't read FierceBoard as I don't think you can delete the thread.

Your best bet is to apologize to your coach and ask what you need to do to improve for yourself and for your team.

Okay I'm so confused about what's going on. Well maybe because op deleted her posts and replaced them with numbers. So I'm assuming her deleted post were unfriendly and rude.

Eta: okay not confused any more lol. Don't read threads after midnight. So mom complains on social media (really?) then op likes said post. Then she thinks that's why her coach doesn't like her. Okay all caught up. Carry on

Last edited:
Both...I'm nice when warranted, and I call out BS when warranted.

Let's go through some of the bullet points of her post:

1) This story is obviously missing some key elements and I'm calling total BS that the coach cared, or even noticed that she liked a post...UNLESS the post itself was egregious.

3) she "couldn't attend" a performance for a test. While I'm the first person to tell my kids that academics takes priority over athletics, but I doubt that the only day she could make up this test was the day of the performance.

4) she blatantly says she "didn't want to try." She also dodges the bullet by saying "I messed up, but I wasn't the only one." Who cares if you're not the only one. Own your mistakes and don't throw your teammates under the bus.

6) do I really have to point out the contradiction of "I've never ever ever ever had an attitude with her. Only once when....blah blah blah"

7) her proposed solution to the problem is to let her teammates down, again, and not go to the next practice.

8) she refers to her coach as "evil" and wants to report her, not try to talk to her and find a solution. There's NOTHING inappropriate about the coach going to lunch with another girl on the team.

This person is obviously entitled and is only giving half-truths in an effort to make herself out to be a victim. I'm 100% certain there is more to this story, so I'll call it out.
Either you left out #2 and #5 as a cruel joke lol or you deleted and didn't renumber. Either way my OCD is not a fan!

Sorry, threes don't typically get deleted here, you have already stepped in it and it won't go away now. You need to own up and be mature enough to handle the situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel that those who are unhappy w/ anything about a program will blow things out of proportion. Set a meeting, talk through it.

Back