OT Throwback Mixes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Which GA mix used Smells Like Teen Spirit for the running tumbling section? I can't seem to remember it.

"Cheergyms.com would like to introduce you to Robert Herrera" - one of my favorite mixes/routines haha

I wonder what people's reactions would be if teams did that these days with putting specific athletes' names in their music.

(thank you USASF for re-allowing me to watch routines from my favorite year of cheer, 2008)
Does this mean "Videos On-Demand" isn't a thing anymore? i.e. USASF, from now on, will be posting recordings from Worlds on YouTube for free?

WC Starlites 2007 will always have a special place in my heart. Hence my username :)

I have a huge list of throwback mixes that I love and I couldn't possibly name them all. Any Celebrity mix from 2008 is great though. FAME J4 2010 (??? I think? The one with "Lean on Me" as the pyramid song) is my jam when I'm working out. All Star Legacy J5 2008 is close to the top, too.

2008-2010 was definitely the height of great mixes.

WC Starlites 2007 will always have a special place in my heart. Hence my username :)

I have a huge list of throwback mixes that I love and I couldn't possibly name them all. Any Celebrity mix from 2008 is great though. FAME J4 2010 (??? I think? The one with "Lean on Me" as the pyramid song) is my jam when I'm working out. All Star Legacy J5 2008 is close to the top, too.

2008-2010 was definitely the height of great mixes.
Yes to Starlites, that's probably my all time favorite mix!
I had quite a few friends on ASL J5 in 08 and looking back now I'm super jealous because I love that mix too.

Does this mean "Videos On-Demand" isn't a thing anymore? i.e. USASF, from now on, will be posting recordings from Worlds on YouTube for free?
They didn't sell it along with the live feed for Worlds 2015 like they usually do and it disappeared after that. They posted the 2015 videos to youtube not too long after Worlds this year. I would be fine with them posting all videos to youtube for free from now on haha

Yes to Starlites, that's probably my all time favorite mix!
I had quite a few friends on ASL J5 in 08 and looking back now I'm super jealous because I love that mix too.

ASL J5's music that year was literally everything. And the routine. And them.

I remember Fierceboard/imisstheproxboards having an obsession with:

"Hello? Uh huh, hold on. Let me call you back cuz Central's about to kill it." - CJA 2009

All of FCA Rubies in 09 or 10. Just like a completely overwhelming Rubies obsession.

East Elite's Small Senior team in 09. Their VOs were quoted like once a day.

Rays Frost(?) dance in 2009 or 2010. The year Orange used it for worlds.

"Tranny tranny fierce no way." TG Open

Ahh nostalgia.

Back