All-Star To Coaches, Judges, And Parents - How Do You Communicate? Text, Facebook, Email?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mass Text, Fierceboard, would all be great. I happened to get an email about it - Im not sure of all the coaches at my gym got emails about it though! I think more peopel are attached to their phone as opposed to their email though - Some might agrue the USASF message board vs. the Fierceboard.

Not to detour the subject - But I feel there are TONS of things that I dont know about - until I read it here. If I wasnt on the Fierceboard, I would probably have NO IDEA about the new scoresheets being out, the new "releasing the athlete" thing, or any new things that have happened. I definatley woudlnt have known about the webcast about the votes. I only saw my email from the USASF about the voting because it was in my trash/spam

The message boards and various websites are great for distribution of info as long as everyone logs on, but as we all know getting people to log on with any sort of regularity has proven to be difficult to say the least. If they dont log on then the informatin is lost to them and all our efforts would have been for not..

Whatever method finally gets the blessing must be mobile, something everyone can or already has access to
(relatively cheaply) and and user friendly. It should be something everyone, even the most novice of us is at least familiar with, may not be something they currently use but accessibility in my opinion is paramount.

Back