OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My big and gbig are donating tshirts for their baskets which will be SUCH a money saver, but I'm good at crafting and they're not so I'm just doing the crafts myself! Luckily Michaels is having a sale on canvas packs so I got 10 canvases for $14 yesterday which is more than enough considering I already had 7 done. God bless this three day weekend for giving me time to craft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I got my little we had our fall break before the week started otherwise I don't think I wouldve been able to get as much done as I did. I literally spent 12 hours rhinstoning wooden letters.

I'm from AGD and I'm a twin. One warning I want to give is don't obviously favor one. I know you're going to probably click better with one, but be aware of the others feelings. My big favored my twin in a way that blocked me out and pushed her away. Luckily my twin and I are now good friends, and we all came out the other side just fine.

So I found out today that my little has nothing crafted for big little reveal and the week starts next Sunday, so I'm going up on Saturday to help her craft. Have any of you guys done quick crafts? I had around 2 weeks to craft for her, while they find out Tuesday or Wednesday of this week so it's not a ton of time.

I'm from AGD and I'm a twin. One warning I want to give is don't obviously favor one. I know you're going to probably click better with one, but be aware of the others feelings. My big favored my twin in a way that blocked me out and pushed her away. Luckily my twin and I are now good friends, and we all came out the other side just fine.

My ex-cp is experiencing this. She is a twin and her big has almost completely ignored her--in person, on social media, in every way possible.

Why would you take twins if you can't be fair? The irony to this is that my girl is literally the big sister to twins and truly knows how bad this girl is.

I am just heartbroken for her. Final initiation was just the other night and some of the girls were talking about going to dinner. Her big turned around and looked at her and quickly looked away without extending an invitation.

She has gotten one canvas and a picture frame that all the littles got. I guess seeing how great all of you on here are really set me up to be so devastated for her. She is really hurting right now and I am not there. And, as all the mamas know--nothing hurts worse than when your babies are hurting.

My ex-cp is experiencing this. She is a twin and her big has almost completely ignored her--in person, on social media, in every way possible.

Why would you take twins if you can't be fair? The irony to this is that my girl is literally the big sister to twins and truly knows how bad this girl is.

I am just heartbroken for her. Final initiation was just the other night and some of the girls were talking about going to dinner. Her big turned around and looked at her and quickly looked away without extending an invitation.

She has gotten one canvas and a picture frame that all the littles got. I guess seeing how great all of you on here are really set me up to be so devastated for her. She is really hurting right now and I am not there. And, as all the mamas know--nothing hurts worse than when your babies are hurting.

I know how much it sucks when your big doesn't want anything to do with you. Is there another girl who she looks up to? In my chapter we did unofficial adopted littles. If someone's big left the chapter/school or just didn't get along with their big, another girl tended to take them in and make them an unofficial little.

I know how much it sucks when your big doesn't want anything to do with you. Is there another girl who she looks up to? In my chapter we did unofficial adopted littles. If someone's big left the chapter/school or just didn't get along with their big, another girl tended to take them in and make them an unofficial little.

Yes. She has a few others who she looks up to and can go to for advice including the new member coordinator.

We are already getting planning on doing some crafting and stuff over the summer so that she has lots of stuff to give her future little.

Yes. She has a few others who she looks up to and can go to for advice including the new member coordinator.

We are already getting planning on doing some crafting and stuff over the summer so that she has lots of stuff to give her future little.

Awesome. Some bigs don't realize the responsibility it takes to have a little, especially multiple ones and just slack off. I feel like as long as she has someone she looks up to, itll be fine.

**comes out of lurking on this thread**

So sorry to hear for your ex-cp's situation. I always get bummed when I hear people are having hard times at college, it's a tricky time. Hopefully things work out for her in time.

I'm happy to hear you guys already have some craft time set aside for her future little. I'm a firm believer that helping someone through a situation you felt you struggled through helps to heal you. In your daughters case, being the best big she can be so that someone else doesn't feel the same way as she does. But it looks as if she has already planned to do that! How wonderful that is of her. Sounds like she has a big heart :)

**goes back to lurking again**

Back