OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Currently debating going through rush this fall! With cheer taking up a lot of my time I am not sure if I should do it. I definitely want to do a sorority at some point in college so if I do not rush in the fall I still might do winter recruitment or just wait until the beginning of next year. One of my friends is a Kappa Alpha Theta and really loves it so seeing her love for her sisters and all her fun times has really really made me want to join as well!

How prominent are Greek organizations up there? I know my sorority had a couple chapters up there but obviously not many.
I've heard of schools with 'chapters'? (Honestly don't even know what that means)... But its like maybe 1 per 2/3 schools.
Honestly I didn't hear of 1 sorority/frat opportunity in my 4 years at my school (and I was at one of the largest/ "major" schools).

It is not really a thing at all, at least in my experience.

I've heard of schools with 'chapters'? (Honestly don't even know what that means)... But its like maybe 1 per 2/3 schools.
Honestly I didn't hear of 1 sorority/frat opportunity in my 4 years at my school (and I was at one of the largest/ "major" schools).

It is not really a thing at all, at least in my experience.

My fraternity is Sigma Alpha Epsilon. We were founded at the University of Alabama and our headquarters is in Evanston, IL. Each university that has members is organized into "chapters" that operate independently and in conjunction with the national headquarters.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back