Today I'm Gonna...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
I need this to keep me motivated! So what skills/drills/... are you going to commit to doing today? No chickening out! ;)

Today I'm gonna... ask my coach to spot my standing tuck. I've been doing drills for ages but haven't had the guts to actually throw it, except for 1-2 times.

Yay for stretching and staying positive. I really need to remind myself of not getting frustrated too easily. :/

I tried... ;)

Yay for stretching and staying positive. I really need to remind myself of not getting frustrated too easily. :/

I tried... ;)

That was a great attempt! My advice is just repetition repetition repetition! They say you havent mastered a skill unless you have done it over and over and over again! Good luck :)

Thank you all, that means really a lot to me!!

So today I'll focus on eating healthy and not just munching random stuff.

What about you? :)

I tried... ;)

Good attempt.... set your arms all the way, and pull your hips over quicker and more aggressively:) Good luck!

thank youuu!!

It's so unreal that I actually started working on this. I'm 29 and never thought, I'd ever do any tumbling... ;)

Last practice I tried again and at first I tried to set so much that I forgot to rotate, haha whoop.
This was one of the attempts I actually landed...

Was that better at all? :confused: I still can't manage to pull over agressively..

thank youuu!!

It's so unreal that I actually started working on this. I'm 29 and never thought, I'd ever do any tumbling... ;)

Last practice I tried again and at first I tried to set so much that I forgot to rotate, haha whoop.
This was one of the attempts I actually landed...

Was that better at all? :confused: I still can't manage to pull over agressively..

HIPS, MY DEAR! Keep working, looks much better! You can do it:cheering:

HIPS, MY DEAR! Keep working, looks much better! You can do it:cheering:

Sorry, this may seem dumb but do you mean, I should pull my hips upwards or backwards? I always thought I was just supposed to tuck my knees to my chest as hard as I can and that's it... :oops: We don't have a tumbling coach so I'm pretty clueless. Everyone who can do the back tuck in my team did already have it before they joined.

Back