All-Star Toe-touch Basket Tosses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wouldn't say tt vs. kick doubles, but I defo miss like, legs in high-v tt baskets.

I also love full twist tt baskets, as long as the flyerss after the spin can hit an even one to the front <3

Love the toe-touch double down on woodlands elite colonels. My cp also competed a toe touch double down this year on Rays Spice at Battle :D. I'd like to see more of these!

if a girl can not roll her hips, she should not be doing a toe touch basket, and I think this is the case in a lot of level 3 routines, they are like middle splits, or aren't snapped into an arch afterwards, both of which are disgustingly unattractive

if a girl can not roll her hips, she should not be doing a toe touch basket, and I think this is the case in a lot of level 3 routines, they are like middle splits, or aren't snapped into an arch afterwards, both of which are disgustingly unattractive
this has always pained me with high school baskets, because im 80% sure its illegal for a high school team to arch. its just really ugly without it.

this has always pained me with high school baskets, because im 80% sure its illegal for a high school team to arch. its just really ugly without it.

not disagreeing that you say it's illegal, I just don't understand why it would be? it looks MUCH better with an arch

Back