Toe Touch Tuck??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
I can land my toe back solidly on its own but when I do it in the middle of the routine its very inconsistent ....how can I fix that? Tips? Advice? Plus we have uca nationals in 2 weeks and I'm nervous about it.

If you find yourself struggling because you are exhausted from the rest of the routine, work on building stamina outside of the routine. Run a few laps, then stop and do your toe tuck. Increase the number of laps every time and eventually you will build enough stamina to land it in the routine.

If you're just kind of scared to throw it in the routine, doing it over and over again is really the only way to get sued to it. It can be scary tumbling next to a bunch of other people, especially if you're used to working on it alone or in a small group.

Good luck! :D

Throw it after you do the routine full out. If you can land it at the very end the you will be able to land it during the routine.

See you at nationals:)

I can land my toe back solidly on its own but when I do it in the middle of the routine its very inconsistent ....how can I fix that? Tips? Advice? Plus we have uca nationals in 2 weeks and I'm nervous about it.
It is all about technique at that point of the routine. after my team gets done who ever busted has to throw 5 tucks right then. so they can build up their stamina. Focus on your set and your pull finishing everything at the top. Good Luck!

Throw it every single time you run the routine during practice. Also remember to use technique when you are tired - keep the height and power from your toe touch, set high, and be aggressive with your pull for the tuck. You can do it :)

Back