All-Star Top Gun All-stars Oo5 Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 3, 2013
Anybody else find this mix incredibly sweet?

"It's the year for rememberance, not here for vengeance. A tribute with a swag, for our fallen Jags."

And especially the mix within itself, with all of the songs and voiceovers. And if you've seen the routine, they hold up a sign at the end for Omar that switches to the word "Jags" when flipped upside down. As well as the same thing that is on the back of their uniforms.

I think it is the best form of sportsmanship when a team can go out onto the mat without looking to win, just to honor their friends. It takes a lot to do that, and they're automatically winners. That's what the sport of Allstar Cheer is all about. Any other team would still have that desire to win, but you can tell that Top Gun is putting their rememberance to their "fallen Jags" first. Props to Top Gun, you're doing it right. I just wanted to make an appreciation post.

A lot of routines are great. But this one is not only great choreography, but a great tribute. I'm sure all the fallen jags are cheering them on :)

On a side note, on the video posted above, at :35 was the guy in the front supposed to do that or did he fall?

I give these Athletes such respect because I could never listen to that day in and day out without tears. The whole concept is amazing- the music, the uniforms, the moment of silence, all so well done. Extremely creative and respectful. Well done and I hope they win, well deserved.

On top of crying every time I watch them...they have some seriously awesome baskets.

PUIkd79.gif

Back