Trading/ Selling/ Buying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys, I am new to the all star world and was a HS cheerleader. I am looking to start and expand my collection of cheer clothes! I am willing to buy, sell, and trade with just about anyone. Please keep in mind I was perevously a HS cheerleader so I pretty much only have my HS shirts along with some other items. I only pay in cash and I only except cash for buying. I also will not send you anything until I get the money because I was scammed before but I SWEAR, cross my heart I will send to you! If you are intrested my kik is @thegodofcheer or PM me : )

Hi guys, I am new to the all star world and was a HS cheerleader. I am looking to start and expand my collection of cheer clothes! I am willing to buy, sell, and trade with just about anyone. Please keep in mind I was perevously a HS cheerleader so I pretty much only have my HS shirts along with some other items. I only pay in cash and I only except cash for buying. I also will not send you anything until I get the money because I was scammed before but I SWEAR, cross my heart I will send to you! If you are intrested my kik is @thegodofcheer or PM me : )
can we see what u have...do u have a kik if so mine is kpinky18

Back