All-Star Tranny Cat All Stars!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2010
Tryout for th fiercest gym in cheerleading... TRANNY CAT ALL STARS!!!!!!
we have( Fiercest team to the not so fierce team) Large senior 36, Small senior 26, senior 5.1
we would love to have you. Make a tryout routine to large senior 36 music and post it on one of the three facebook walls.
1. PeterFierce Holley
2.Chelsey Lucas
3. Maddie Pfeifer

Here is the music- http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/1419/tranny-cat-all-stars-large-36

Hope you make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could totally rock senior 5.1. I assume that's all level 5 stunting etc and Level 1 tumbling?

If i ever get bored enough I would consider this. However, I would never make it a public video.

Yes you are right level 5 stunts and level 1 tumbling. but the videos that i have gotten so far are too funny! i loveee them

I need to see these videos! You need to do it like the UCA parades....post a video of the routine to learn, then all get together and practice and then "perform". I'm thinking Daytona Stunt Fest. Straight Ghetto Mess uniforms are a must. I'm thinking uggs will be the preferred footwear of Tranny Cat All Stars

That is our plan for worlds! We practice everynight on skype with our jumps to tranny drops & with our fierce motions to our amazing fierce cheer. Make a video... cause once you become a TC no matter what team your on you get your Tranny cat bow and shirt.

Spanx are standard issue with the uniforms!!
biggrin.png

I'm killing myself over here.

Tranny Cats will be there Friday night. we don't have a full team performance until BATC but they will be about 10 or 7 or 6 of us there! We have a Tranny Cats fan t-shirt ill post it and put there price of it up. if you want one just PM me

Back