All-Star Tranny Cat All Stars!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yet this is still possibly the most pointless thread on the boards..
and "everyone" is not 5 people.
people starting threads because of inside jokes they have in the cheer world, or starting threads for attention, which many people do, need to stop, this board is for intelligent discussion about cheerleading, not bull like this.

"intelligent discussion"
haha, that made me giggle a little.

I seem to upload the pic so ill put it o Fb and post the link.

You can't upload pics on Fierceboard, it doesn't work like that. You hvae to upload it to another site, like tinypic.com

I think they meant facebook ;)

The url of the broken image that TrannyCats posted was "file:///Users/apple/Desktop/wm-front.jpg" So, I think they were trying to upload it directly from their computer to fierceboard.

The url of the broken image that TrannyCats posted was "file:///Users/apple/Desktop/wm-front.jpg" So, I think they were trying to upload it directly from their computer to fierceboard.
Whoops, my mistake!

people starting threads because of inside jokes they have in the cheer world, or starting threads for attention, which many people do, need to stop, this board is for intelligent discussion about cheerleading, not bull like this.
6 people, now. And I'm sure a lot more people read this and laughed.
So, get your spanks out of a wad? Don't read it if you don't want to.

Hello all my voguing tranny's. I finnally figured out how to post a pic on to the thread, so here is the shirt!!!!!
If you want to buy one the only thing different that is not on this shirt is.... on the back at the top were it says tranny cats. your shirt will say "tranny cat fan". If you want to buy a shirt please PM me i want to try to have them a few days before
cheersport so I can mail them to everybody. i hope you like the shirt!!!!!!!!!!

Front!!!! Back!!!

2323811832910403750826705.jpg

honey boo, get over your self. honestly your being a.....hate to say it........ a TROLL. its all fun and games until a troll comes along. EVERYONE who is in to allstars knows about the tranny cat allstars there bigger than topgun.
dont comment if you dont like it!!!!!!!!! obviously.

Back