OT Treat Your Coaches With Gifts From Stella & Dot!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 9, 2010
Shameless advertising post here! I think all the cheer mamas deserve to know that Stella & Dot has brought back Dot Dollars starting TODAY. For every $50 you spend on fabulous jewelry, you get $25 in Dot Dollars to use towards a $50 purchase during the redeeming period.

Mamas, treat your CP's coaches. With half our line at under $50, you can find the perfect gift to say "thank you" to coaches, teachers, and babysitters. Plus... once the redeeming period rolls around, you can thank yourself at half off! We know how hard you work. ;)

Shop at www.stelladot.com/leahmurphy or PM me!

2s0gye9.jpg

33m3337.jpg

I'm having my first Stella and Dot party December 6! We're doubling it as a brunch/tacky sweater party =)

(Let me know if you have some funny name ideas, we're brainstorming!)

I'm having my first Stella and Dot party December 6! We're doubling it as a brunch/tacky sweater party =)

(Let me know if you have some funny name ideas, we're brainstorming!)
Are you a stylist now?! I've seen Jewels & Java, Hot Coffee & Haute Couture... I'm not good at catchy names.

Are you a stylist now?! I've seen Jewels & Java, Hot Coffee & Haute Couture... I'm not good at catchy names.
Nope, one of my best friends just started a few months ago so she's doing it for my roommate and I. We're not good with catchy names either. But we did find a funny graphic we want to use that says "The sweaters may be tacky but your jewelry doesn't have to be" lol

I have a wallet from Stella & Dot, it's great! My phone (and its case) is now too big to fit in it, but I used to be able to squeeze that in there too.

I have a wallet from Stella & Dot, it's great! My phone (and its case) is now too big to fit in it, but I used to be able to squeeze that in there too.
My friend has the Getaway bag (I think that's what it's called?) and LOVES it! It's the one you can expand or make smaller. She says it's perfect for a weekend or traveling for work and she usually still has extra room.

My friend has the Getaway bag (I think that's what it's called?) and LOVES it! It's the one you can expand or make smaller. She says it's perfect for a weekend or traveling for work and she usually still has extra room.
UGH there's a new Getaway print coming out in the spring launch that I'm obsessed with. It's an amazing bag - I definitely recommend it as the perfect cheer weekend carry on.

Back