All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry y'all. I hate Mariah but she is the queen. Gaga will soon dethrone her

Oh, you're making me feel old.
1. You're right about Mariah being the queen.
2. I'll ignore your "hate" comment.
3. Gaga is on a downward slope. Her last album did not do nearly as well as expected, and I don't anticipate it changing. Maybe plateauing. She will never outdo Mariah. Ever.

Yes! I posted that I was "leaving" since my kids don't cheer anymore and yep, you shimmied it. :p

I was half "My life is complete! Kingston shimmied me!" and half "Hey...wait a minute. Kingston is shimmying because I said I'm going away?:("

But I couldn't stay gone. All my friends are still on here. And believe it or not, you guys keep me sane when my "real life" is a disaster.
I told you those dance boards just aren't as fierce!! Sometimes I feel sorry for them and want to introduce them to the fierceboard.....and then I come back to my right mind...

Oh, and how people don't understand what "deserve" means. Just because a team works hard doesn't mean they "deserve" anything. We all work hard. The team that does the best that day will "deserve" to win, and will win. Also, you don't "deserve" to see the uniform, music, or routine right away because you are a fan. Do you pay the bills and put in the hours practicing? No. You don't "deserve" crap.

10 posts on bows, how to make bows, etc on the first page in the Newbie section. Uhm can you look and see if there is a current thread about what you want to post in before you start a whole new thread?

Not a new trend but fair weather fans.

She searched. It's the same lady - she found every thread on bows ever and posted her "ad" in the thread. So it bumped aaaallll of them up.
-___-

I hate the whole cheerlebrity thing. unless there doing in individual and whipping out kickbutt tumbling they shouldnt be famous. Thats why i love CA Panthers so much. Everyone knows them as the team they are not the team that has whats her face.
This just made my day!!! Thank you!!!

Back