All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Call me a brat, but all that does is make me want to NOT buy from someone when they do ridiculous stuff like that.

Me tooooooo. I don't need bows anymore anyway, but if I did...annoying the daylights out of me is not a good way to make me buy them from you. :eek:

I hate the whole 'hating the cheerlebrities' thing. It's become a fad. I also love how it's usually the same people who are the first to send prayers or scream about the woes of bullying. They're there by either push or by choice. As much as KStew makes me want to claw out my eyeballs, I try not to think about her despite the fact that she is continually thrown in my face. Why? Because every iota of time I spend thinking of her is one less bit I'm spending on myself. And I love myself way too much to do that..

How about we own up to the fact that we're all human, none of us are perfect, we all have faults. I'm sure you're not perfect in the morning when you first wake up. Or late at night. Or after your significant other breaks up with you. Humans aren't inherently good or bad. We're inherently human.

To err is to be human. To arr is to be pirate.

I hate the whole 'hating the cheerlebrities' thing. It's become a fad. I also love how it's usually the same people who are the first to send prayers or scream about the woes of bullying. They're there by either push or by choice. As much as KStew makes me want to claw out my eyeballs, I try not to think about her despite the fact that she is continually thrown in my face. Why? Because every iota of time I spend thinking of her is one less bit I'm spending on myself. And I love myself way too much to do that..

How about we own up to the fact that we're all human, none of us are perfect, we all have faults. I'm sure you're not perfect in the morning when you first wake up. Or late at night. Or after your significant other breaks up with you. Humans aren't inherently good or bad. We're inherently human.

I know acting is your destiny but any chance you could release a book like 'A guide to a zen life'. You always have such a nice outlook on things.

She searched. It's the same lady - she found every thread on bows ever and posted her "ad" in the thread. So it bumped aaaallll of them up.
-___-
Call me a brat, but all that does is make me want to NOT buy from someone when they do ridiculous stuff like that.

Guess I would of known that if I opened the threads up. But then that would of given my another thing to post about that is annoying.:D

Bless you. We had rehearsal in one of the dance studios today and that was one of the magnets I saw.

Grow up Heather, bulimia's so '87.

Whenever I try to get one of my friends to watch the movie with me they never want to :(

I know this has been brought up already, but I am not going back 16 pages to find it. It really irks me when I hear cheer music and it is nothing but one big voice over! I like voice overs, but 2 minutes and 30 seconds of voice overs it a bit excessive....just saying...

Back