All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My pet peeve is people that complain when they're not front and center in the routine! The other day at practice, my coach moved this girl for round-off tucks. She was center but was put on the far left. She went off, saying "how will they get pictures of me now?!" I thought, is that seriously all you care about? Competition photographers getting pictures of you?

Pretending to be cryptic when you're not.
"Im not gonna call anybody out or anything. But if I had a team that had my own TV show I would this or that..."

Youre still being rude, lets not pretend youre not. Not. Cute.

Cheer athletes/coaches who believe the USASF can't tell them what to do yet complain that cheerleading isn't a recognised sport.

I recognize that theyre a governing body, but what they did last year was completely uncalled for and Im glad they got called out on it.

Let's have a kiki....

Isn't the definition of a trend something that everyone is doing? I personally have only heard "lets have a Kiki" in shooting stars music out of ALL the 2013 mixes. Therefore, it can't be an "annoying trend" if ONE team has it in their music. Unless there's other teams that do that I don't know about!

Front punch that ends with a front roll to cover up not landing it. I don't mean..ooops I didn't land it this ONE time so let me make it look good. I mean, we NEVER stick the landing so lets cover it up with a front roll.
LMAO ....Soooo true...

Isn't the definition of a trend something that everyone is doing? I personally have only heard "lets have a Kiki" in shooting stars music out of ALL the 2013 mixes. Therefore, it can't be an "annoying trend" if ONE team has it in their music. Unless there's other teams that do that I don't know about!
I know more than one team uses it.

Back