All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope it's acceptable for coaches ;) I wear shoes as little as possible, might be the gymnast in me, might be my time in Hawaii, heck IDK what the reason is but I HATE wearing shoes. Weird thing is I HATE other peoples feet, completely grosses me out. Taping ankles makes me nauseous.

This prob belongs in a confessions thread but I felt the need to reply here. :shimmy:

I never wear shoes when I coach... they're off as soon as I walk into the gym. But I'll never let my kids get away with not wearing shoes during practice! I'm on the same page as you, though... I hate wearing shoes and I will go barefoot whenever I can, but I am repulsed by other peoples' feet.

HAHA, I read and was like "hello fierceboard shoutout. They didn't like that we didn't like the show"
Lol the "CheerBoard, the industry's top gossip website" I wonder if they will show the "website" and have peoples usernames based off of actually usernames on here. SmallyTalls instead of BuegeSmalls perhaps?

The Season 2 plot synopsis for Secret Diary 2... aka Pretty Little Liars slapped together with the Fierceboard and too much drama.. smh
Where did you find the synopsis? They're not very good at updating their website!

PS- According to Wikipedia, they will be shooting on location in Australia in March 2013, for season 3.

I hope it's acceptable for coaches ;) I wear shoes as little as possible, might be the gymnast in me, might be my time in Hawaii, heck IDK what the reason is but I HATE wearing shoes. Weird thing is I HATE other peoples feet, completely :oops: me out. Taping ankles makes me nauseous.

This prob belongs in a confessions thread but I felt the need to reply here. :shimmy:

I've always thought there must be something wrong w/me bc I won't go ANYWHERE w/o shoes on and I won't walk inside my house (or any house) w/o socks on!!! I literally wear them 24/7...I can be totally...ummm you know..but still have socks on :oops: :oops: Perhaps that belongs in another section... :oops:

I don't wear shoes or socks in the shower though! Unless of course I have to shower at a gym or something.

My mom ALWAYS went around barefoot, she grew up that way (between being poor and not always being able to afford shoes, and living near the beach, it just became a way of life for her). She used to ask me if I wanted to go to the grocery store (YES THE GROCERY STORE) w/her and I would ask, "are you gonna wear shoes?" and if she said no, so did I.

This is sort of venturing off subject a little, but if she were alive today, I'd gladly go to the store w/her being barefoot and would have never passed up an opportunity to spend time w/her just over something like not wearing shoes in public...no matter what anyone else thought! Sometimes it's just the little things..ya know? :(

I've always thought there must be something wrong w/me bc I won't go ANYWHERE w/o shoes on and I won't walk inside my house (or any house) w/o socks on!!! I literally wear them 24/7...I can be totally...ummm you know..but still have socks on :oops: :oops: Perhaps that belongs in another section... :oops:

I don't wear shoes or socks in the shower though! Unless of course I have to shower at a gym or something.

My mom ALWAYS went around barefoot, she grew up that way (between being poor and not always being able to afford shoes, and living near the beach, it just became a way of life for her). She used to ask me if I wanted to go to the grocery store (YES THE GROCERY STORE) w/her and I would ask, "are you gonna wear shoes?" and if she said no, so did I.

This is sort of venturing off subject a little, but if she were alive today, I'd gladly go to the store w/her being barefoot and would have never passed up an opportunity to spend time w/her just over something like not wearing shoes in public...no matter what anyone else thought! Sometimes it's just the little things..ya know? :(

Two part reply:

1) I know I'm weird bc I hate shoes but it just feels weird. I do shower at the gym with flip flops on. I am required to wear shoes to competition.
2) Any loss is tough and I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you think of "shoes" and your own personal struggle with shoes and your mom and it brings a smile to your face when you think back on it.
My grandmother was a florist and I have bad allergies so I could never go spend time with her at work. Now anytime I see pretty flowers it brings a smile to my face.

This seems to be such a regional American thing. I would spaz if someone wore shoes in my apartment. Here, everyone takes shoes off the second they come in door.

Maybe it has to do with all the snow and melty mud water it creates...

XtremeWpg it definitely is.. I grew up in GA but live in Indiana now and people were horrified up here when I'd walk through a house with my shoes on. I was never made to remove anything but my horse riding boots when I went inside.

I am absolutely converted now.. Tracking muddy snow through the house one time cured me for life!

XtremeWpg it definitely is.. I grew up in GA but live in Indiana now and people were horrified up here when I'd walk through a house with my shoes on. I was never made to remove anything but my horse riding boots when I went inside.

I am absolutely converted now.. Tracking muddy snow through the house one time cured me for life!
We NEVER wore shoes in the house. It's instinctual nature to remove shoes once inside the house- it's kinda funny to go to my Aunt's for the holidays and to see the line of shoes in the little entrance and how our feet have grown as all the cousins have gotten older.

We NEVER wore shoes in the house. It's instinctual nature to remove shoes once inside the house- it's kinda funny to go to my Aunt's for the holidays and to see the line of shoes in the little entrance and how our feet have grown as all the cousins have gotten older.
I hate being told I need to take off my shoes at someone's house. I choose my shoes to enhance my outfit (even if they are the black Converse I am wearing today) and have not really given thought to the socks I threw on which everyone now can see. However, if that is what they wish me to do, I will grouchily comply.

I can't imagine NOT taking off my shoes when I go to people's houses. Where I'm from it's just common courtesy.

In our house, my wife will yell at you if you don't take your shoes off when you come in - especially this time of year. Doesn't matter who you are. :)

Y'all that's why I have slippers for my house that are never worn outside! That way the minute I walk in I have shoes I can wear in the house. I'm soooo anal about tracking muddy or wet shoes in the house! I used to live in Alaska so we always took them off (as you could imagine!)

Back