All-Star Tri-state Sm Senior 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

p-s . center jump broke her ankle in warm up and slammed down on her knee
frown.png

Nice Job! Loads of talent. I give that center girl tons of credit, she worked it out even with a broken ankle!

Looks good, just needs some clean up. The girls need to work on being sharp the entire time, during transitions too-not just on motions etc. I noticed many girls just casually walking to their next place.

Looks good, just needs some clean up. The girls need to work on being sharp the entire time, during transitions too-not just on motions etc. I noticed many girls just casually walking to their next place.

agreed love this team just feel like needs to be a little sharper also running tumbling some of the specialty connections dont seem to flow to well but i love the energy of this team question though are you guys still waiting on your uniforms we saw your organization at a comp and the rest of the teams had unis so i was just curious

agreed love this team just feel like needs to be a little sharper also running tumbling some of the specialty connections dont seem to flow to well but i love the energy of this team question though are you guys still waiting on your uniforms we saw your organization at a comp and the rest of the teams had unis so i was just curious

Someone just posted a pic of their uniforms in the new uniforms thread. So not sure why they didn't wear them today.

not all the uniforms are in yet.... to say we had issues with varsity this year would be an understatement

oo i believe you we have had nothing but issues as well and actually just had to send all of our youth size tops back to finish getting the rhinestones being that we have about a month before our next comp but we received the wrong uni numerous times it was ridiculous

not all the uniforms are in yet.... to say we had issues with varsity this year would be an understatement

OMG VARSITY WAS A MESS FOR US!!!!!!! we were working with them since the SUMMER and just got our uniforms 2 days before christmas

talent is there.. i just think the transitions need to be cleaned up and deff will do well with others in their div.
Good luck!

Back