OT True Scary Cheer-related Stories--can You Guys Help Me Out?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
I would like to upload a True Scary Cheer Stories video for Halloween this year, and I was hoping that the Board would have some. Not quite like my Paranormal Experiences thread, since this is more cheer themed. Please let me know if you would like for me to keep you anonymous.

Good examples might be near-kidnappings, creepy hotels, a person losing their team in warm-ups and being terrified, showing up to the wrong hotel, etc.

When I was in Baltimore for a comp years ago a guy tried selling cocaine to me. I was 14 and in full uniform not to mention with my mom....
I was going to shimmy this but it is probably not best to do that. That must have been an awful experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. If you feel comfortable enough, could you expand?
Yes! We were walking back to the hotel post comp on a Main Street and a man who seemed homeless came at me and my mom holding out a bag with white powder, saying he'd offer a special price. Me and my mom couldn't get away fast enough it was so creepy

ETA the comp was American masters in Baltimore in 2011 if ya want more cheer details

Yes! We were walking back to the hotel post comp on a Main Street and a man who seemed homeless came at me and my mom holding out a bag with white powder, saying he'd offer a special price. Me and my mom couldn't get away fast enough it was so creepy

ETA the comp was American masters in Baltimore in 2011 if ya want more cheer details

Creepy! Dude must have been desperate to try to sell to a 14 y/o W/ HER MOM. Wow.

Just so you guys get an idea of what I'm going for, this is an example:

Or this (a MUST WATCH):

Last edited:
We are located in an industrial park with almost 0 traffic on the weekends. I was taking our athletes for a short run and one of them rolls her ankle. Up rolls a big 3/4 ton pickup. The driver looks my 11 year old athlete up and down and asks if she needs a ride somewhere. Uhh, no? I've never felt so vulnerable because I have an athlete that can't move, plus another two dozen who are still running. I literally just picked her up and carried her.

We are located in an industrial park with almost 0 traffic on the weekends. I was taking our athletes for a short run and one of them rolls her ankle. Up rolls a big 3/4 ton pickup. The driver looks my 11 year old athlete up and down and asks if she needs a ride somewhere. Uhh, no? I've never felt so vulnerable because I have an athlete that can't move, plus another two dozen who are still running. I literally just picked her up and carried her.
That's nasty. Did he see that she wasn't alone?

That's nasty. Did he see that she wasn't alone?
I was literally right there when it happened. I said, "No, I'm going to take care of her." Then he drove past all of my girls, turned around, drove back past all of them, then out of the industrial park. My blood almost boiled out of me. And they always asked why they needed to run with a coach... Sick people are everywhere.

I was literally right there when it happened. I said, "No, I'm going to take care of her." Then he drove past all of my girls, turned around, drove back past all of them, then out of the industrial park. My blood almost boiled out of me. And they always asked why they needed to run with a coach... Sick people are everywhere.
Ugh. The fact that he is so brazen is what disgusts me.

NOTE: To everyone posting, I'm accepting cheer-related paranormal incidences as well. And the longer your story, the better!

Thanks to all that have posted so far.

If anyone would like me to use their story from the paranormal thread, please let me know.

Back