College Try Out/program Info

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well that's a bit disappointing :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah, it was a bummer. Also, to make Sac State you most likely will need tumbling. They do STUNT and UCA. A girl I cheered with transferred there and made the team, she has a super solid bhs series and she probably has her tuck now too. Plus she had 2 years experience of competitive college cheer at a JC, so she was already very familiar with collegiate stunts. I can ask her about requirements/what the team is like, if you want.

Yeah, it was a bummer. Also, to make Sac State you most likely will need tumbling. They do STUNT and UCA. A girl I cheered with transferred there and made the team, she has a super solid bhs series and she probably has her tuck now too. Plus she had 2 years experience of competitive college cheer at a JC, so she was already very familiar with collegiate stunts. I can ask her about requirements/what the team is like, if you want.

If you don't mind, I would really appreciate it!

If you don't mind, I would really appreciate it!

I'll get in contact with her after work! Also, something to keep in mind if you don't make your schools cheer team, or don't like your schools cheer team, there are lots of Cheer for Life organizations in California. Like if you go to CSU East Bay or Santa Clara, Cheer SF is pretty doable. They're a nonprofit that raises money for AIDs/HIV research that performs at lots of Pride events. Their main focus is raising money but the stunts they do are pretty awesome. In the Sac area, there's Folsom Cheer Elite, Capital Cheer, and one other I think. Many of these only practice once or twice a week in the evenings and the only costs there usually are are for uniforms. Many of them have Facebook pages that are up to date and websites where you can learn more. Just an option though!

I'll get in contact with her after work! Also, something to keep in mind if you don't make your schools cheer team, or don't like your schools cheer team, there are lots of Cheer for Life organizations in California. Like if you go to CSU East Bay or Santa Clara, Cheer SF is pretty doable. They're a nonprofit that raises money for AIDs/HIV research that performs at lots of Pride events. Their main focus is raising money but the stunts they do are pretty awesome. In the Sac area, there's Folsom Cheer Elite, Capital Cheer, and one other I think. Many of these only practice once or twice a week in the evenings and the only costs there usually are are for uniforms. Many of them have Facebook pages that are up to date and websites where you can learn more. Just an option though!

I've never heard of those before, but they sound like fun!

Back