All-Star Trying To Get Rid Of Sometop Gun Practice Wear At Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys we need to get rid of some of the inventory our open teams have accumulated so I'll be selling sports bras, compression tops, shorts, sets...all between $20-$30 out of room C 149...just ask for Cory :)

---
I am here: Google Maps

Ahhh I want a youth large or adult xs sports bra!! I coach at stealth all stars. I'm gunna pm youn my cell txt me a good time to meet you

Im not at NCA, but I would love a TG sports bra or pair of spandex shorts and I don't mind paying for shipping;)

w7l1v.png

Hey guys unfortunately I don't have the means to ship right now...that why I'm pushing to get rid of most of it while I can lol...that meme made me literally lol in the hotel lobby and now everyone thinks I'm crazy

---
I am here: Google Maps

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that perhaps you could get much more for your merchandise from selling on ebay. Let the highest bidder win the prize. LOL Anyway, I've bought tshirts from you for the past several year's at Big Top and my kids always loved them. Hate I didn't see you selling them anywhere back in Dec.

We were joking last weekend at Cheersport that maybe we should ebay all the jacket's she has to help offset some of our travel expenses we still need to pay this season. LMAO

Back