OT Tryouts...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 27, 2009
SO.... The gym I coach at is looking to field an i5 team next season possibly. I believe I have the skills/ability to be on the team minus tumbling (I had jumps to BHS & ROBHS in 2010, lol not sure what I have now).
BUT - I haven't physically cheered in 5 years (just an occasional jump/stunt here or there)- I've just coached. I know how to condition athletes who are in shape - but need some help with my "old" bones! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :) drills - workouts - anything! Tryouts are in about a month !

SO.... The gym I coach at is looking to field an i5 team next season possibly. I believe I have the skills/ability to be on the team minus tumbling (I had jumps to BHS & ROBHS in 2010, lol not sure what I have now).
BUT - I haven't physically cheered in 5 years (just an occasional jump/stunt here or there)- I've just coached. I know how to condition athletes who are in shape - but need some help with my "old" bones! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :) drills - workouts - anything! Tryouts are in about a month !

Get your back supple and do an ex resize where you are on hands and knees you arch your back up then down. I call it good cat naughty cat. Just simple stretches in straddle and gentle core work should help

Back