All-Star Tumbling And Overall Scoresheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For anyone who is confused about the scoresheet or just interested in what I have to say, I discuss the tumbling and overall portion of the scoresheet :) All feedback is welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad you made this video, I was getting concerned as to why some teams had some athletes just standing there during the tumbling segment of their routines. Apparently as long as you cover the min percentage required they are good. :cheering:

Thanks for posting this. I actually included a link to it in my newsletter to my families and used it to help explain scoring and the importance of levelled skills. Our gym is always tweaking the routine after a competition and adding difficulty and I'm forever hearing parents complain why can't they can't leave well enough alone. This helped them to understand that a stunt can be hitting beautifully but if it doesn't have the level skills in it it will never score well. We start the season competing with easier skills and build up the difficulty. I had a few parents who had been in the sport for years thank me because they never understood and it makes more sense now.

I am so glad you made this video, I was getting concerned as to why some teams had some athletes just standing there during the tumbling segment of their routines. Apparently as long as you cover the min percentage required they are good. :cheering:

Awesome! I'm so glad this has helped you :)

Thanks for posting this. I actually included a link to it in my newsletter to my families and used it to help explain scoring and the importance of levelled skills. Our gym is always tweaking the routine after a competition and adding difficulty and I'm forever hearing parents complain why can't they can't leave well enough alone. This helped them to understand that a stunt can be hitting beautifully but if it doesn't have the level skills in it it will never score well. We start the season competing with easier skills and build up the difficulty. I had a few parents who had been in the sport for years thank me because they never understood and it makes more sense now.

Hopefully this helps the parents understand a little more. It's hard for parents to understand our sport, especially when they've never been involved in it.

Back