All-Star Tumbling Off The Mat/stage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Courtney from rays smoke landed her pass on the concrete in atl NCA classic. No video of it, theres a video but its just people freaking out as she did it haha.
and by landed i mean she completed it, without busting and walked away with a smile on her face.
I have a video of it!

I would just like to thank @dmouth11 for starting this thread considering every video I've seen has basically given me a heart attack. seeing people fall off the stage seriously freaks me out

Cheersport Nationals 2001 - 2002 ish someone literally flew off the elevated stage into the crowd of people. It was a large coed team because we were all packed into the arena to see top gun. I'll never forget him flying into the crowd like he did. He just got up ran around back up on the stage. I mentioned it in a thread a couple of months ago and someone knew the team and guy I was talking about but I can't remember who they said it was. This was back when cheersport was the only spring floor competition so people weren't used to having that much power at competitions. I would love to see a video of it, but doubt that will ever happen.

It was Matt Goto from Champion Coed back in the day. He actually injured himself pretty badly if I remember correctly but somehow managed to get back on stage and finish the routine. Props to him!

There was a cheer blooper vid on youtube where a girl does a two to a layout off the stage... I'll try to find it.

It was Matt Goto from Champion Coed back in the day. He actually injured himself pretty badly if I remember correctly but somehow managed to get back on stage and finish the routine. Props to him!

That was my old gym! I am pretty sure he broke a bone in his leg and got back up and kept going.

A couple years ago a girl on my team was tumbling from towards the back left corner (my corner) and landed her layout and bounced off the floor I was about to tumble so I saw her fly backwards and I tried to grab her but her hand slipped out of mine and she flew off the stage and landed flat on her back on the cement. I couldnt really do anything so I just went and did my pass by the time I finished my pass I saw her clawing her way back up the side of the stage. She was fine and made it back just in time for the pyramid.

Back