All-Star Tumbling Off The Mat/stage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember this hapenin g a few years back at Spirit Sports in Palm Springs. A girl from desert storm (i believe) rebounded after she landed her full and went flying off the side of the stage. Another girl cought her by the leg right as she was flying off but soon after relized she neded to make it to her partner stunt so just let the girl go.

I remember this hapenin g a few years back at Spirit Sports in Palm Springs. A girl from desert storm (i believe) rebounded after she landed her full and went flying off the side of the stage. Another girl cought her by the leg right as she was flying off but soon after relized she neded to make it to her partner stunt so just let the girl go.

theres a video of that somewhere on youtube

One year at Reach the Beach, I think it was FAME Co-Ed who had a guy tumble right off the stage and then proceeded to unleash his Spider Man powers to jump back up in a matter of seconds. It was sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrH0AvxMleY&sns=em

I am not sure if I am linking this right (from my phone) but it's around the 5 min mark. You might want to turn down the volume a tad, there is a lady screaming pretty close to the camera lol.

He kind of tumbled over a speaker and right off the stage, luckily someone was there to throw him back up!

Back